Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Default Heartbrand breaks his own guild charter, first day of PNP

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=132378

And proceeds to get away with it.

Quote:
3) Non-Griefing / Neutral Alignment pledge. This guild will have zero tolerance for griefing. While griefing can be defined widely, for our purposes griefing involves not granting LNS, needlessly killing people far below your level for no purpose other than to "grief" them, making twink alts for the sole purpose of shitting on lowbies, etc. This is a pvp server, and we will embrace pvp, but we will not embrace griefing.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Shrimp is the biggest weakling on the box - consider it a mercy killing.

Also, this should be posted in RnF.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

And the evidence you provided doesn't show anything.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the evidence you provided doesn't show anything.
I wouldnt expect any different answer from you!

I'm sure the community can see whats happening. Too bad the GMs cant.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

He posted 1 SS of him getting 1 YT? Shit doesn't prove a thing but PvP happened.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Pappa telling him he can LNS means that pappa had pvp beforehand with him.

not everyone is a screenshot taking maniac like stasis. Guy took screenshots after he died on CR is obvious -- it can be confirmed by GMs if they took a minute and went into the logs. You can also tell by the damage he was naked.

he took 1251 damage total. he has 1205 hit points in his screenshots.

Not naked eh?
Old 12-25-2013, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

When are you gonna give leadership away checkraise? this has went too long already.

Give r99 a nice hannukah gift plz
Old 12-25-2013, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Nizzar so scared
Old 12-25-2013, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man holy lulz. First, id like to thank the academy for this Most People on Your Nuts award, my parents for bestowing me with the genetic material to have such large testicles, and all my fellow red99'ers.

So many things to respond to. To this whole incident, this is a guy trying to rule lawyer. Shrimp died to pve about two hours or so prior to me even showing up to the zone. He strolls in then and is asking us to help CR him from the crypt with the implicit assumption that if we don't he will be bringing black up to get us. Pappa was cool with it but I wasn't cool with being threatened to help someone, especially someone who talks as much shit as shrimp does, a guy who aim chat has considered a real scumbag.

He proceeds to sit at the zone in for about ten minutes or so, since he has no ability to actually get his corpse since it's deep in the crypt. During this time he's blowing my tells up with threats, so I laid him out. Per the policy you're allowed to get your corpse and get out. You're not allowed to sit at the zone in, make threats and trash talk, all with no ability to get your corpse. To be honest, had this guy instead just said hey man what's up could you please help CR me I'd really appreciate it, sorry about fear that was lame, I would've told him np and helped this guy CR. Instead he's trying to explain to me how because there were 40 red dawn and 2 azrael on a fear raid that it was justified to corpse camp people for three hours.

Anyway, he started going ballistic in tells after, we let him come back and camp out for a summon later so he would shut the fuck up, and he brought twelve nihilum to try to wipe our group, much like we knew he would when a necro came. Cool story tho.

As to all the supreme stuff all I can say is lol. Sektor is in your guild. He has bought over eight characters and twainz provided our guild with the western union receipt saidin had for the character sell to sektor. You had skelly in your guild for months who sold gems at $75 a pop. You have qazzaz and agatha known boxers. This extreme guy wished death upon my child in ooc. Have you ever read the ooc comments of Strydur and glyph or bulletproof? Real life threats, racism etc. I could go on for paragraphs about the disgusting toxic behavior of your guild that goes unpunished. Suffice it to say, no one is buying your holier than thou act, especially when you go around with VP geared 60s kill squads to get lowbie exp groups, thus killing pop even further. These rules were made because you people were griefing players either into your guild or off the server. You justify this by saying no we are the toxic players, lol? No one buys into that but you guys.

In summary, shrimp died to pve, wanted us to CR him, talked shit from the zone in, blew my tells up, had a kill squad coming for us, and he ate a single pvp death and then was allowed to camp at the zone in, depsite his bringing a kill squad anyway. LOL. Thankfully, derubael ain't fooled.

Happy Hannakuah
And to clarify. It is not against our charter to kill those whose intention is to continue the pvp engagement, much like it's not against the pnp. Sorry bro, you won't win a legal fight against Top Jew.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Please post those tells with shrimp where he threatened you'd get pvp.

They have to be before 10:19pm est, before I told shrimp id go get his corpse before raids.
Closed Thread