Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY, FTE tops the list without a doubt. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
always liked ya kag, please explain how FTE is bad? i know its not perfect, javelin race, but it at least seems fair.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 01-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
always liked ya kag, please explain how FTE is bad? i know its not perfect, javelin race, but it at least seems fair.
FTE snipe. Not fun or fair. Yes we all laugh when TMO loses a mob to it because they are a pox on the server and deserve whatever happens to them, regardless it's still something that shouldn't exist when another guild is the only group with a legit raid force at a mob.

FTE is the most unimmersive thing to exist on the server, moreso than poopsocking, moreso than variance. I'd almost pick instancing over it I hate it so much.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTE snipe. Not fun or fair. Yes we all laugh when TMO loses a mob to it because they are a pox on the server and deserve whatever happens to them, regardless it's still something that shouldn't exist when another guild is the only group with a legit raid force at a mob.

FTE is the most unimmersive thing to exist on the server, moreso than poopsocking, moreso than variance. I'd almost pick instancing over it I hate it so much.
ahh the sniping yes.

but wasn't fte shouts supposed to help with this...thinking on it i guess it really wouldn't.

such a mess this raid scene has become.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 01-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
such a mess this raid scene has become.
/nod
Old 01-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Banned

reminder that nizzar begged me to conpete in the monk best of the best so that he could beat me, then he got third place, and i took first place, beating the giy that beat him 60-0 in both rounds while i wore tattered mantle and feathered leggings
Old 01-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminder that nizzar begged me to conpete in the monk best of the best so that he could beat me, then he got third place, and i took first place, beating the giy that beat him 60-0 in both rounds while i wore tattered mantle and feathered leggings
i woulda retired after shame like that
Old 01-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Gaffin that "woman" jerking herself off is disturbing me...

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 01-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Banned

she's bouncin her ass but cant see it, sig nerf is gayest thing that happened on these forums
Old 01-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

I would like to see that.

as it is now....disgraceful to her.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 01-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just saying, variance could easily be removed.

if you get 10 guilds to agree to it, then im sure they would remove it.

It was pretty much added because two guilds would poopsock nagafen and vox and create a huge headache for staff.

Or come up with a decent agreement that doesnt resolve around tracking/poopsocking and ask nilbog to remove it. Obviously everybody needs to agree.
Rotation? Why do that, just swap between the guild's each week and give them random loot from said bosses. It's the same thing basicly, seems to be what people who can't compete want.
Closed Thread