Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

Default Pras Ambrotos

Here's an Ambrotos quote thats from the raid discussion they are having on the blue server.

Some of these things have no context for red but theres some gems in there that really applies to red

Quote:
From day one I said the staff shouldn't have interjected any view point. The player base themselves on this server should determine what they want, in respects to what Rogean+Nilbog wants the vision of the server to be. They should all work it out and come to the best of terms, and if there is a small minority that don't agree with the terms then it isn't for them.

The largest player base shouldn't have to cater to the smaller. Yet they should incorporate some concessions in the process for a better server in the long run. Both raid styles can happen on this server. I've seen both sides of the raiding landscape on here and live. They both have their advantages and disadvantages yet can be both equally fun.

EQlive was different than here. Some had rotations, some didn't. Some had GMs who would ban entire guilds, some didn't. Some servers had no consequences for training other guilds, others were hammered hard. To push one view point of 20 + different server on to this one shouldn't be the goal. The goal would be to focus on how both play styles can work according to what Rogean+Nilbog (not Sirken, Ambrotos, Zade, or Derubael) vision of the server.

I just don't see how any guild, GM or guide can dictate any guild to adapt to a play style they don't want to. Focus on that, figure how the two different sides can adapt it to this problem. Limiting NPCs to one tier or another and forced into the other side's play style is the second biggest issue.

Hope I made some sense. Who knows, I just know both sides can work it out without some key players from each guild being involved along with the CSR staff. Get the right people involved, and go from there.

Good luck to you all.
Imo, ambrotos should have made the PNP rules here.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

use of pras officially no longer cool guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2014, 03:07 AM
Aviak

Quit crying you fucking no life. You've had two years on here of uncontested pve content not to mention your RMT operation.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:09 AM
Planar Protector

I guess this was directed to blue where it's a successful high populated server with a fun atmosphere?

I definitely think the GM'S/Devs should make changes if the server is brutally angry/toxic and doesn't retain players/guilds that start up here, would be my opinion.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess this was directed to blue where it's a successful high populated server with a fun atmosphere?

I definitely think the GM'S/Devs should make changes if the server is brutally angry/toxic and doesn't retain players/guilds that start up here, would be my opinion.
fun atmosphere at the high end on the blue server? lol you gotta be kidding me
Old 01-05-2014, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

You can still take all the loot you want via PVP, you just can't force everyone else to quit - you'll survive.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can still take all the loot you want via PVP, you just can't force everyone else to quit - you'll survive.
what are you babbling about?
Old 01-05-2014, 03:20 AM
Fire Giant

Blue has never had a "fun" raid atmosphere; it has been a complete shitstorm since the get-go.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:22 AM
Banned

banning people for slaying a raid mob is fucking retard shit
Old 01-05-2014, 03:27 AM
Banned

That post has 100% to do with the new raiding tiers on blue.

Red99 is completely governed by the player base as far as PvP and PvE.

Is the guild leader of Nihilum suggesting that the players should be able to govern themselves as far as rules against griefing, cheating, hacking, exploiting, etc.?

Things like this have never been in the hands of the players. It seems rather selfish, greedy and arrogant to think guide/gm powers should be in the hands of players.
Closed Thread