Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Default Stasis rule lawyering, bending rules to his advantage

context:

Stasis dies 1v1 to a 55 warrior(lol) in karnor's castle.

Cleric shows up to rez him, we tell him no and kill him.

cleric comes back, loot up and head toward stasis corpses. starts casting rez and we kill cleric again.

Then stasis blow up a storm on ooc:

[PvP] Stasis <Red Dawn> has been defeated by Bosshog <Nihilum> in Karnor's Castle!

Stasis says out of character, 'They are CCing me currently in KC - just don't get the point'
Stasis says out of character, 'You're rule lawyering'
Stasis says out of character, 'You're allowing a cleric LNS but not letting him res a grp mate, sounds like corpse camping'
Stasis says out of character, 'This is why bans are going to happen'
Stasis says out of character, 'So you're denying Basiah from Resing me in KC as a cleric cannot help his grp LNS?'
Stasis says out of character, 'Basiah tryen to help his KC grp CR why you stopping him'
Stasis says out of character, 'We let people drag in Solb yeah' (Funny, this didnt happen)

lol @ this red dawn guy quote:

Yomama says out of character, 'their ruleset will change anytime they can find a way to take advantage of it'
Stasis says out of character, 'You're pushing buttons on purpose, don't cry when it leads to suspensions'
Stasis says out of character, 'maybe a guild suspension is what's necessary'
Stasis says out of character, 'They are CCing me currently in KC - just don't get the point'
Stasis says out of character, 'My grp cleric cannot res'
Stasis says out of character, 'because resing is not allowed apparently'
Stasis says out of character, 'which is CCing me'
Stasis says out of character, 'You're rule lawyering, and that's why your guilds eating suspensions'

Alright im sure everybody gets the point -- how about we ban this PNP abuser? he petitioned us while hes clearly wrong. This guy is threatening us with suspensions and bans for not letting his cleric rez him.

Is spamming everybody with BANS BANS BANS in ooc and scaring them enough to break the PNP rules ok?
Old 01-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

Ah, the smell of panic in the morning..

Old 01-05-2014, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
context:

Stasis dies 1v1 to a 55 warrior(lol) in karnor's castle.

Cleric shows up to rez him, we tell him no and kill him.

cleric comes back, loot up and head toward stasis corpses. starts casting rez and we kill cleric again.

Then stasis blow up a storm on ooc:

[PvP] Stasis <Red Dawn> has been defeated by Bosshog <Nihilum> in Karnor's Castle!

Stasis says out of character, 'You're rule lawyering'
Stasis says out of character, 'You're allowing a cleric LNS but not letting him res a grp mate, sounds like corpse camping'
Stasis says out of character, 'This is why bans are going to happen'
Stasis says out of character, 'So you're denying Basiah from Resing me in KC as a cleric cannot help his grp LNS?'
Stasis says out of character, 'Basiah tryen to help his KC grp CR why you stopping him'
Stasis says out of character, 'We let people drag in Solb yeah' (Funny, this didnt happen)

lol @ this red dawn guy quote:

Yomama says out of character, 'their ruleset will change anytime they can find a way to take advantage of it'
Stasis says out of character, 'You're pushing buttons on purpose, don't cry when it leads to suspensions'
Stasis says out of character, 'maybe a guild suspension is what's necessary'
Stasis says out of character, 'My grp cleric cannot res'
Stasis says out of character, 'because resing is not allowed apparently'
Stasis says out of character, 'which is CCing me'
Stasis says out of character, 'You're rule lawyering, and that's why your guilds eating suspensions'

Alright im sure everybody gets the point -- how about we ban this PNP abuser? he petitioned us while hes clearly wrong. This guy is threatening us with suspensions and bans for not letting his cleric rez him.

Is spamming everybody with BANS BANS BANS in ooc and scaring them enough to break the PNP rules ok?
aren't you banned already? STFU.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

This would never happen if everyone would take the red dawn pledge. We allow everyone who agrees to cease the pvp engagement for the hour duration to take as long as needed with whoever needed to help them CR, as long as they aren't planning on having friends continue to fight or what not. It's common sense and a respectful and friendly way to play. I encourage you nizzar to take the pledge.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Fire Giant

amount of nizzar posts is directly proportional to rustled jimmies
Old 01-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Sarnak

Read your story and it sounds like you are corpse camping a lone melee with your guild in Karnor's. I find your story despicable because you are supposed to be a guild leader setting a moral example for the rest of your guild. Is this the play style Nihilum promotes? How many of your characters are suspended right now?

On VZTZ, the victor would have sent him a /tell saying GG and throw him a res. Hell, probably would have given him some food and water too and chatted it up while res effects wore off.

Since Nihilum lost the legitimate PVP fights over dragon pixels this week, I guess their guild has resorted to camping Karnor's for Nizzar Bucks.

Poor Ezpk is probably asking "that one too Duke?" while you delete Cobalt Guantlets off the Drolvarg Captain right in front of him.

Rent is due on the 5th.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. item loot
3. teams
4. egg shaped pumice
5. racial faction loss
6. removal of exp loss on pvp death
7. pvp text (i like orange)
Old 01-05-2014, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

You guys need this
Old 01-05-2014, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
amount of nizzar posts is directly proportional to rustled jimmies
Old 01-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

How absolutely retarded do you have to be to think this paints you in a good light? I don't even know what the official ruling would be on this particular matter, but regardless of what it would be the gm's have stated over and over again that agreements between all involved parties supersede their rulings.

Here you could just be a normal decent guy and let him get his stuff and get out, or you could grief just to be a fucking asshat. You pretty much want GM's to define the maximum amount of grief allowed in every scenario so you can apply it.

How about you just stop being a gigantic douchebag.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:55 PM
Banned

motherfuckin /pras to nizzar for putting his balls on the line to bring these Red Dawn shenannigains to the light.

This is fucking sad stasis =/ I am disappoint. Loot and fucking scoot, don't beg for rez in. Run your lazy ass and get your gear. You pussy.
Closed Thread