Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Default Get rid of PNP rules

Leave this:

Excessive bind camping
Excessive shit talking
Excessive corpse camping

Throw everything else out of the fucking window. GMs and obviously guides should have no say on how a whole server is interacting with eachother. Let the community handle themselves.

Inb4, lol 200 red pop. Pretty sure the blue server cant raid and is bored and all rolling on red as a "consequence".
Old 01-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Banned

maybe if you and your guild didn't act like such cunts we wouldn't need the play nice policy

pras derubael

pras sirken

pras zade
Old 01-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe if you and your guild didn't act like such cunts we wouldn't need the play nice policy

pras derubael

pras sirken

pras zade
YES TARGET THE WHOLE GUILD

when i havent griefed one person. lol
Old 01-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Banned

Rules only entice trolls to run around geared in middle of 70v50 pvp crying IF U TOUCH ME I'LL PETITION U
Old 01-06-2014, 04:27 PM
Banned

ppl love to loot
y they no scoot?
Old 01-06-2014, 04:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateraid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just sounds like you have a dick in your mouth, and one in each hand while tears are running down your face.
It's not tears in Colgate's case.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Kobold

I agree with this. I have heard people in the recent past say they aren't even going to bother with pvp for now because they don't like needing to worry about whether or not they could get banned. Some have either not started on the server, or stopped playing altogether.

I would be in favor of getting rid of the play nice policy, but leaving GMs with the authority to suspend / ban for extreme circumstances. It is just like having referees in a football game / basketball game. It is extremely frustrating for players when the referees take control of the game, instead of letting the game play out as it should. This is a pvp server and the current rules make pvp less enjoyable. They also create many opportunities to abuse the system, or require people to constantly "tell" on each other, or run fraps 24/7, or rule lawyer. I know the GMs cannot be enjoying their hundreds of petitions, and I would like to think the people petitioning don't like it either. Besides the people that just want to grief the server (Slathar, etc), is that really fun for anyone? What is more fun, killing your enemy on the battlefield or getting them banned for some silly reason?

I have heard that you are allowed one free kill at someone's bind spot if you were not involved in killing them. However, if you see that person naked going to retrieve their corpse (maybe one zone away from where they died), you aren't allowed to kill them because they are on a corpse run. This is just one example of how the rules are not clear, and people are just avoiding pvp altogether because it's not worth the risk.

TLDR: Remove the play nice rules, but leave in the authority for GMs to suspend / ban on extreme circumstances. These should be extreme! Mass corpse camping / blatant training of a raid, etc.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

nope luv me some pnp
Old 01-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope luv me some pnp
love you some pnp and you cant even control your guild to pnp LOL
Old 01-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]