Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile
love the tears
Old 01-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Despite the thread title, Nizzar clearly outlines scenarios where PNP/LNS rules would apply. I completely agree with punishing obvious offenders, but many of the bans/suspensions on both sides of this have been minor offenses.

If you truly cared about making the PVP on this server better you would be advocating a system that handles large scale PVP better.

There are just flat out too many rules. Who cares if someone gets rezzed back into the battle? That shit is impossible to track when its 100 person battle royale mayhem anyway. Save the punishment when the violations are obvious and egregious and we'll have a better server for it.

Or you can push for a ruleset that is convoluted and restrictive to further satiate your banlust until you get uncontested pixels...whatever.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^what you do irl brew?
not even wash cars, thats not even an asian Lmfao.
but i get the idea.

hb you got your shit coming bruh. dont worry.
gives me a reason to grief your fucking cockroaches everyday.
sad how you get so mad and you bring irl into this.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but i get the idea.
wait, what? engrish? plz

Quote:
you mad bro?

MORE dirty teeth tears plz
Old 01-06-2014, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but i get the idea.

if that isn't actually what you do, why are you even concerned about "bringing irl into this"
Old 01-06-2014, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope luv me some pnp
Was told today some Red Dawn were told to bag their items and run into combat and try and get killed. Then report it as a PNP violation.

You support this?
Old 01-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Skeleton

I'm a nobody that rarely even plays but just my two cents whether this pnp policy has a negative or positive effect it is still a stupid idea.

I still have no idea how the system works in the slightest myself. Like if someone kills me I loot my corpse and leave then what if they follow me to the next zone can they kill me there and then I'm banned from both zones? Are you allowed to buff and heal yourself before you leave or does that mean you can be killed again? What if someone just wants to grief me while I'm leveling and kills me in the zone I'm leveling in every hour and logs off am I still barred from that zone?

There has to be a simpler system that's just as effective and easier to enforce and abide by. Preferably a system that is actually coded into the game and not at the discretion of GMs who could be unpredictable at times. One GM could have spilled his coffee on his keyboard and decide to ban a few guys permanently and one day adopts a puppy and decides 1 day suspensions are fair. Whether they intend to be or not there will be bias.

I was finally finding the time to start playing and having fun but the past and present random and intense intervention of GMs has put me off entirely. Simply put I don't trust this server at all, it isn't reliable and consistent enough to invest time into.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Banned

i was told that elderan bought nizzar a computer and donates hundreds of dollars every month to this server

quite possibly the most pathetic thing i've seen on here, ever
Old 01-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was told today some Red Dawn were told to bag their items and run into combat and try and get killed. Then report it as a PNP violation.

You support this?
was told today by some Nihilum...

can play that game as well...

you suck just a little less than your daddy nizzar. his tears are more delicious!
Old 01-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i was told that elderan bought nizzar a computer and donates hundreds of dollars every month to this server

quite possibly the most pathetic thing i've seen on here, ever
bro, we're like bros... <3
Closed Thread