Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Banned

pras dacuk
Old 01-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Banned

I pledge to participate in fungi farm groups to help this player recover from Lites grubby paws.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Banned

shame that GMs only help certain people recover gear/toons and leave others stuck with nothin
Old 01-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Banned

Nizzar is a saint/ Dont be mad at what you aint/ All red dawn does is taint/ the integrity of the server/ so nihilum got to stay strapped with burner/
Old 01-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLionn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nizzar is a saint/ Dont be mad at what you aint/ All red dawn does is taint/ the integrity of the server/ so nihilum got to stay strapped with burner/
At least this is better than Vyrenoth's meth addled 5 page "poems"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maximillien/Miria just got burnt by Lite, he stole many items including 2 fungis.

Maximillien petitioned and GMs says hes out of luck since hes sharing information.

Let it be known that you will have no recourse against lite if you share your information with him and he steals your shit(which happened numerous time in the past).

Best luck to maximilien for getting his shit back.
max who earned 0 of his pixels crying and spreading lies. max also has a sib cloak that isn't his that he won't return, but is being welcomed into nihilum with open arms.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys can't greif cause of pnp so u try to grief the only legit RDer I ever played with on the forums here. Good for you monkeys.

Gaffin, don't drink the koolaid kid.
i dont even play my main its boring, just pointing out max is a huge faggot and im glad his shit got stolen if true
Old 01-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least this is better than Vyrenoth's meth addled 5 page "poems"
Nah nah, no drugs involved k. And it wasn't really a poem compared to what I've done in the past, more like a crazy rhyme that came outta nowhere. And the others could own anything you could even think of coming up with, you botched impersonator that shoulda been turned to ash by the lord of flames a long time ago.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:54 PM
Banned

I enjoy his 5 page poems cus I know how full of rage he is
Old 01-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont even play my main its boring, just pointing out max is a huge faggot and im glad his shit got stolen if true
Quality RD officership here. Gets banned, evades, ban, continues playing, person defends him, he calls persons friend a scumbag for bein mad, didn't even play when mad shit happend.

Koolaid bro. Your swimming in it.
Closed Thread