Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 11:08 PM
Orc

Default Lower Guk 40+ mob damage

I don't remember Dar Ghouls and Kor wizards hitting for more than level x2 in terms of damage. We also had one Zol Knight hitting for 123 but couldn't duplicate the hard hitting one (it was in the halls leading to Frezny though). The Dar/Kor/Jins are hitting for 123-129, beyond that of a frenzied/Bloodthirsty ghoul strangely, and I remember them hitting the hardest, along with the Lord.

Not sure this is intentional, but it made things rough. We haven't even seen what Guk Knights can do yet (Level 47-48).
Old 10-23-2009, 04:49 AM
Planar Protector

Sonic bats hit for 120 in SolB, that seems about right.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Dars and above still hit for higher than their classic max. The Ghoul Lord, for example, is well-known to have a max hit for 125 (less than even Dars currently hit for), while on P1999 he hits for rather more than that. Bok Knights should hit for something like 115. Much of this information is still available via online bestiary sites. The remainder can be filled in with a little common sense (ie, Dars should hit for more than Zols but less than Boks).

Considering that Lower Guk is already substantially less experience than SolB kobolds, bringing the mobs in line with their classic counterparts seems a logical course of action.

Danth
Old 12-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Orc

hah, this is still an issue?!
Old 04-10-2010, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hah, this is still an issue?!
sorry I'm so bored I started from the back of the bug section and been working forward. but mobs still hit waaay too hard, do they not? I haven't really looked at my spam window in a while heh =p.

But pretty sure stuff still hits too hard. Is this something we've hit a brick wall on?
Old 08-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Kobold

Sorry to bump Old posts like this, but level 40+ mobs in lguk still way too hard! It seems as if they hit three times their level from 40 and up. This is definitely not classic. I first noticed it when fighting a level 40
Yun shaman en route to King on live side. Can the 40+ mobs please start hitting for only twice their level like it was in classic?
Old 08-28-2010, 08:28 AM
Aviak

I agree with the original post, mobs in lower (Zol+) certainly hit harder than they should. I've looked but haven't been able to find much of anything stating how hard things are supposed to hit, but 2x level sounds pretty close.
Closed Thread