Default Agryn Moonfield / erudint

Description:
Agryn Moonfield should be a Banker, not a Merchant

Relevant NPCs:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=555

Relevant LOCs:
+728, +833, -12 In Erudin Bank, erudint

Evidence/Research:

* Agryn Moonfield says 'Welcome to the Bank of Erudin. I am Agryn, the bank manager. How may I be of service to you?'

*The following spoiler is an Alla's quote from almost '06 regarding the "Clear Water" quest, but I still feel gives relative information on this:

Bankers do not accept trades. I've tried with Agryn Moonfield, the banker on the left side first, as he was mentioned below.

[Sat Dec 31 15:57:58 2005] You say, 'Hail'
[Sat Dec 31 15:57:59 2005] Agryn Moonfield says 'Welcome to the Bank of Erudin. I am Agryn, the bank manager. How may I be of service to you?'
[Sat Dec 31 15:58:13 2005] This NPC cannot accept items directly, right-click if you wish to make transactions.

Same with all three other bankers in this bank.

Even tried to give it to one of the Sentinels inside the bank, but no success :

[Sat Dec 31 15:58:39 2005] Sentinel Phis says 'I have no need for this Opdedeel, you can have it back.'
[Sat Dec 31 15:58:44 2005] Sentinel Nolbain says 'I have no need for this Opdedeel, you can have it back.'
[Sat Dec 31 15:59:42 2005] Sentinel Knox says 'I have no need for this Opdedeel, you can have it back.'

None of those seven NPC reacts to any combination of "I need..." and "clear water" and "vastly deep water".

This quest may have been broken during the changes a while ago when they made bankers not viable for direct trades. Specifically "This quest may have been broken during the changes a while ago when they made bankers not viable for direct trades"

Request:
Change Agryn Moonfield to be flagged as Banker instead of Merchant.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:11 AM
Developer

Data from around October 2000 shows him as a shopkeeper when a banker could have been identified. He must have been changed later, and unless there is proof he changed in Velious, we should leave him be.

Agryn Moonfield Erudin Palace Citizen, Erudin Shopkeeper (728,833)
Sahana Heartlyn Erudin Palace Erudite Banker (764,834)