Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 02:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not on red for a long time now - have been working on RoZ for about a year now and quit red almost 4 years ago. Most of the rest of red will likely be rolling on RoZ 2.0, but I bet a fair number of red players stick around with some doing both. I think the eqpvp community is in a holding pattern waiting for WoW classic like many others.
RoZ is awful. Pure ass. Like a mother who feels her ugly child is beautiful, you are delusional because of your personal involvement. Nothing wrong with that though.

Red99 is awful too now unless you like PvP once a week when you run into an autistic doofus spewing "pras" in ooc after an killing you afk during a 30 second piss break.

Correct. People are waiting for a decently fun PvP MMO experience that red99 doesn't offer anymore (and arguably never offered cause EQ PvP is pretty bad) and RoZ is too bad a server to achieve. Though I'm 100% positive many of the red pieces of trash will quit shortly after WoW classic release when they find out diminishing returns on stuns and fear WILL exist in the current patch the servers are using, and realize they can't compete with a better player when absurdly bad EQ PvP style mechanics don't exist like they did during classic.
Old 08-15-2019, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

People are waiting for shorts vs elves faydwer only team PVP (max level 39).
Old 08-15-2019, 03:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RoZ is awful. Pure ass. Like a mother who feels her ugly child is beautiful, you are delusional because of your personal involvement. Nothing wrong with that though.

Red99 is awful too now unless you like PvP once a week when you run into an autistic doofus spewing "pras" in ooc after an killing you afk during a 30 second piss break.

Correct. People are waiting for a decently fun PvP MMO experience that red99 doesn't offer anymore (and arguably never offered cause EQ PvP is pretty bad) and RoZ is too bad a server to achieve. Though I'm 100% positive many of the red pieces of trash will quit shortly after WoW classic release when they find out diminishing returns on stuns and fear WILL exist in the current patch the servers are using, and realize they can't compete with a better player when absurdly bad EQ PvP style mechanics don't exist like they did during classic.
Imagine being mad about a server you don't play on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2019, 03:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the eqpvp community is in a holding pattern waiting for WoW classic like many others.
Many non EQPvP players from p99 are rolling on ... WoW PvP actually.

which is quite surprising?
Old 08-15-2019, 04:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being mad about a server you don't play on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not mad at all. I tried it and RoZ just sucks. I have no motivation to play on bad servers I dislike. It's called an opinion, I'm just blunt when it comes to voicing mine. Though I can understand how you misinterpreted my emotions as It's easily mistaken over the interwebs.

I only play red99 now though to scratch that EQ itch, otherwise like I said..PvP wise red just isn't really a PvP server anymore. It's great for that EQ fix since the majority of content isn't perma camped, but if you looking for PvP, red99 ain't it in its current state. Still good people left, Andain is a hero though I haven't seen him on lately.

Imagine making assumptions and being entirely wrong.
Old 08-15-2019, 04:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
RoZ 2.0
I’m kinda sad I missed RoZ, when is 2.0 planned to launch? Will there’s be any changes from 1.0 or will it simply be more polished?

Is the naming policy strict? If not I’ll be rolling a female HMN MNK named Vilewang.

God bless.
Old 08-15-2019, 08:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's called an opinion, I'm just blunt when it comes to voicing mine.
You're hiding behind an account with less than 10 posts.

You may be blunt in voicing your opinion but you're clearly afraid of people knowing whose opinion it is.
Old 08-15-2019, 09:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many non EQPvP players from p99 are rolling on ... WoW PvP actually.

which is quite surprising?
Not really. PVP is fun, but EQ pvp is trash.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're hiding behind an account with less than 10 posts.

You may be blunt in voicing your opinion but you're clearly afraid of people knowing whose opinion it is.
I was Nuked by Sirkin for calling him out on his raid shenanigans buddy. The stuff he stepped down over.

Its okay you didn't know that and made this dumb post.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I was Nuked by Sirkin for calling him out on his raid shenanigans buddy. The stuff he stepped down over.

Its okay you didn't know that and made this dumb post.
lol like people are supposed to care about your drama? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread