Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2021, 06:39 PM
Banned

Any time people unironically use the word "toxic"
Old 04-18-2021, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I kept a 60-65% raid attendance in aftermath and after getting burnt out I kept 10-15% so I can spend dkp for a month and after tanking a mob. I had Shadowdinah a officer of AM send me tells with no provocation calling me a casual piece of shit. So I left aftermath
The best are pieces of garbage like Mangosteen who play a shaman and then bitch that other people are playing shamans. Hopefully Seal Team never makes him an officer because he is legit bonkers. I always liked Shadow but not suprised to hear P99 has rotted his brain.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 04-18-2021, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

replying to a Byue post on the forums.
Old 04-18-2021, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mine happens to be when staff ignore petitions for toxic people griefing players in game.
Are you one of those asshats who reports everyone who doesn't do exactly what you want them to or go along with your completely bullshit interpretation of the server rules?

Those are the most toxic people.
Old 04-19-2021, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

Never had a toxic enough experience yet in norrath
Old 04-19-2021, 12:18 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spent hours organizing a pick 3 HOT event, we were up and rolling getting some loot. About an hour and a half later one of the officers in riot PM's me and says I have to stop the event because some random guild is crying that we are there. I left the guild at that moment
Brave.
Old 04-19-2021, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's everyone's favorite line in the Detoxx collage?

My favorite is the one about breaking someones face into 50000 pieces. That impotent rage threatening physical violence over the internet is just so embarrasing.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:33 AM
Banned

This was on EverQuest 20 years ago. I was playing my Monk in Karnor's Castle, and joined a group. There was one guy who was super adamant about the group being Need Before Greed. People were hesitant. I personally didn't care. I just wanted experience, and if I got an item or made some extra money, awesome...

Well Tranquil Staff drops, and I'm a Monk... the same guy who was screaming for Need Before Greed loots it, and suddenly announces that we're doing Greed Before Need because Tranquil Staff is too valuable for the Need Before Greed rules to apply. I'm out-raged, but I have no choice but to participate in the /random. Ironically, I roll a 100, and win the random. This guy proceeds to gate off with the staff.

When I protest he tells me that I'm too bad at the game to use a staff like that, and that it would be a waste to give it to me (at this time I was probably the only Monk over level 50 on the entire server, and was thought of as one of the better monks).

So I have screenshots, and logs of everything, and I open a petition. The GM literally tells me that I needed to make sure that loot rules were agreed upon before I joined a group. I point out that he literally said in /group that it was need before greed, and that I even won the /random when he changed that rule. I had screenshots, logs, etc. The GM's solution was that I should join groups with people I trust in the future, and to have a nice day.

So I take to the forums with my evidence, and of course nothing happens. The guy goes on to bully me for years. Now this is a 40 year old man bullying a teenage kid after ripping him off. Telling me to kill myself constantly.

To this day I still try to imagine the type of degenerate this guy must have been. I can't imagine as a grown man myself knowingly stealing valuable items and harassing underage players outside of the game. Guy was a real piece of shit. Doxxed him a few years ago and found him on Reddit. His wife left him and he's homeless. Couldn't have happened to be a better guy.

Karma, bitch.
Old 04-19-2021, 04:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's everyone's favorite line in the Detoxx collage?

My favorite is the one about breaking someones face into 50000 pieces. That impotent rage threatening physical violence over the internet is just so embarrasing.
That's because you have the benefit of looking back and knowing that it didn't actually happen. It must have been terrifying for the recipient at the time.
Old 04-19-2021, 05:53 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao somebody told me this guy still plays too
And people still follow him, women with daddy issues become strippers, men with daddy issues follow them. Amazing example of stockholm syndrome. ibr most people who play this game have issues, but they take it to a whole new level. But some people need to be treated that way, they don't know any other way. They actually think something is wrong with you, if you don't treat them this way.
Closed Thread