Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So sorry that you get trained by Vanquish every once and a while, its part of the game. It happens on both sides and we own up to it when we do.
Quote:
We figured out who that player was. We reached out just in case they had a weak moment and did a dumb thing. Unfortunately, he denied all allegations, which led to multiple additional hours of staff time digging through logs, only to come to the same conclusion. I don't like being lied to. I don't like having staff time wasted.

Furoar was that player that logged on to the wizard that trained Riot’s raid force. We know this with 100% certainty.
Before saying that was a different guild, it might be a good idea to change your signature.
Old 08-16-2021, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who do we hate next
Biden.

The Taliban takeover of Afghanistan went smoother than the U.S. presidential transition in January.
Old 08-17-2021, 12:33 AM
Sarnak

quintuple post = not mad, definitely.
Old 08-17-2021, 04:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before saying that was a different guild, it might be a good idea to change your signature.
Player was punished, guild was punished. Also still had no effect on killing a raid mob, it was done out of frustration after raid mob was dead and not to try to force a wipe for a guild to steal said mob.

All transgressions I listed above were done maliciously to try and make another guild wipe because they Riot is tired of just losing.

Huge difference.
Old 08-17-2021, 04:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swiftyfist was given three chances to get 70% when anyone else was denied after one failed vote.

Teraclon had 70% yes+extend and wasn't given another 30 days because of a personal vendetta.

Reddarok quit over it I remember, said there was no point in the recruitment process since it wasn't being followed.
None of which I had anything to do with so keep spinning your narrative against me.
Old 08-17-2021, 04:49 AM
Banned

all the bums tryin to take a swing at detoxx lol
Old 08-17-2021, 07:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This round of swings doesn't seem to be going so well. He's just one warrior though so what's the worst that could happen...
Old 08-17-2021, 07:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP, Banned again

<Gravity>
Old 08-17-2021, 07:48 AM
Banned

He is worse every time
Old 08-17-2021, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

Didn’t you kill like 50 little kids or something?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread