Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2021, 07:46 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the same is true on green
Old 12-19-2021, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were a shitter no one heard of on blue and i'm sure the same is true on green
not even your crybaby guild likes you

heard people join your guild just to leech off cringe neckbeards like you who do

all the work

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2021, 03:29 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2021, 09:17 PM
Kobold

Great another post about guilds on blue arguing still after 10 years. So great. 6 stahrs
Old 12-20-2021, 12:24 AM
Skeleton

confirmed vanq thinks pixels > family Gratz I guess. Sent From Ifone, hope this helps. one day your kids will forgive you... right before the pull the plug... or maybe on the pole...
Old 12-20-2021, 05:02 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will have you know, my mom works hard at 3 jobs so I can sit in the basement and dominate p99, and one of them is smoking pole and she tried to teach me how to, but after 20 times I decided it wasn’t for me and just focusing on p99 was just easier. I did try to pretend it was just a huge salami or subway sandwich, but i was always hungry after. It hard work riding other peoples coattails and becoming one of the people I bitched about when it was them and not me. Like that time i was in AM and made fun of AG for having 130 toons on a raid. It is hard work feeding all the mouths of these warm bodies that came from the guild I hate the most, and NEVER wanted to be part of. You know how much time it take to hate a fake group of fake friends with my fake friends? Its a tough time of the year yo
Fixed
Old 12-21-2021, 04:43 AM
Skeleton

Lol vanq wants more free mobs after killing the last 100 of said mob. How strong is your pixel lust? Arcler doesn’t want any of this loot, you are only denying people loot until they swap to the dark side, then you can enjoy all the uncontested free loot you said riot didn’t deserve when they were the only guild that went after the mobs? Then you guys can talk bad about the guild that 90% of your active players where in for over a year? Why not just make a server and spawn your toons with all bis loots and be done with it, not like any of you guys worked for it anyways.
Old 12-21-2021, 06:55 AM
Planar Protector

terrok clearly affected irl over elf pixels
Old 12-21-2021, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol vanq wants more free mobs after killing the last 100 of said mob. How strong is your pixel lust? Arcler doesn’t want any of this loot, you are only denying people loot until they swap to the dark side, then you can enjoy all the uncontested free loot you said riot didn’t deserve when they were the only guild that went after the mobs? Then you guys can talk bad about the guild that 90% of your active players where in for over a year? Why not just make a server and spawn your toons with all bis loots and be done with it, not like any of you guys worked for it anyways.
Did the white jackets take you to the library today for some internet time?
Old 12-21-2021, 08:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why not go make a server that fits your play style?

<Gravity>
Closed Thread