Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2021, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you get trained you can always address it with me or another officer directly or address it in raid concerns. The fact that there are so few concerns between Vanquish and Kittens tells me that you're either declining to bring issues up or you are overstating your case. I can't think of many situations where we were directly competing against Kittens over the last year and a half. If we are it's generally at Aary or Fesh/Dagarn, maybe at LTK. Certainly when you were with Riot there were a few trains, but those were not one sided issues.

Maybe if you could provide some specifics it would help? Your callout to us in this thread was really vague.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2021, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Old 12-30-2021, 12:22 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
plz tell me we have permanent psych holds for these guys??! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2021, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Riot = the vehicle in front she intended to ram
Kittens = the vehicle behind her
Old 12-30-2021, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This really is incredibly melodramatic, Spacepope. If you were trained on a quake there is a raid concern channel for a reason. If you are being harassed file a pnp against those people. We kill dragons in ToV and are sometimes grumpy in UN. We aren’t some spawns of satan out to ruin your community. Kittens had a good run with Riot in ToV but for whatever reason that alliance appears to have faltered. Mobs were being trained away long before Vanquish was around. Competing for dragons is incredibly fun and we simply enjoy pushing the mechanics of this game to their limits.

I wish you the best and I also hope you will reach out to me directly if we can help you in any way. It’s great to see more casual guilds like Kittens getting their share during draft weeks, quakes, and occasionally on natural spawns. It seems like you’re getting more loot now in the current meta than you were when riot were top dogs.
Quote:
If you get trained you can always address it with me or another officer directly or address it in raid concerns. The fact that there are so few concerns between Vanquish and Kittens tells me that you're either declining to bring issues up or you are overstating your case. I can't think of many situations where we were directly competing against Kittens over the last year and a half. If we are it's generally at Aary or Fesh/Dagarn, maybe at LTK. Certainly when you were with Riot there were a few trains, but those were not one sided issues.

Maybe if you could provide some specifics it would help? Your callout to us in this thread was really vague.
look at these self-absorbed walls of text. this is what happens when u take p99 too seriously and never go outside.
Old 12-30-2021, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

does the raid scene cause mental illness or just attract those that are already suffering? seriously, it's night and day difference if you compare the casuals to the raiders lol..
Old 12-30-2021, 01:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao the guy backing up to reveal how much room the woman had to leave that situation.
Old 12-30-2021, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does the raid scene cause mental illness or just attract those that are already suffering? seriously, it's night and day difference if you compare the casuals to the raiders lol..
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2021, 03:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2021, 03:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you got rooted dragons.
Me too, buddy.
Closed Thread