Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Banned

Default While puttting on my usual Euro Dance Disco youtube mix earlier...

...I found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qth3kQKaTX0

since most of you voted Hillary I hope this doesn't sting too much still.

*While Special Agents are dying in another country goes home and has a hot shower and get in to bed early*

*50%+ of voters vote this person to lead country*

*YIKES*
Old 01-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

as much as trump sucks, america fucked up giving hilary the second slot there, she's a corrupt murdering pedophile endorsing cunt of the highest order

you can do better murcia
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

that being said we aint doing much better overhere so stfu with ur shit

luv yas
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Economy at all time high. Markets at all time high. Taxes cut. Things are pretty good.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Economy at all time high. Markets at all time high. Taxes cut. Things are pretty good.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah your bank account is going to matter if theres a nuclear war
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:53 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2018, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as much as trump sucks, america fucked up giving hilary the second slot there, she's a corrupt murdering pedophile endorsing cunt of the highest order

you can do better murcia
Maybe we get unbiased news reports/information being non-usa citizens but I don't even know how she got so far. She rode that vagina voting group of people to the popular vote.

We had 1 female PM and she was an abortion that she sent the female/feminist voters back 25 years. No one's going to vote a female PM in again for a very long time. Every time she'd get hammered in parliament she'd claim sexism and tell people how hard it is to be a female PM.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe we get unbiased news reports/information being non-usa citizens but I don't even know how she got so far. She rode that vagina voting group of people to the popular vote.

We had 1 female PM and she was an abortion that she sent the female/feminist voters back 25 years. No one's going to vote a female PM in again for a very long time. Every time she'd get hammered in parliament she'd claim sexism and tell people how hard it is to be a female PM.
She was basically running her party before she was their nominee. Democrats were struggling with money so Hillary gave it to them and in return they let her make decisions on where the funding will go. Bernie was packing stadiums while Hillary was trying to fill school gymnasiums and Bernie got zero news coverage.

Happy with trump btw, nobody is going to drop a nuke, there will be no war, the purpose of every other country is to cuck to the needs of the USA. My taxes are being lowered by a lot and someone finally enforced the move of our embassy in Israel after 20+ years. I love this country.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 01-03-2018, 10:00 PM
Banned

Ya Hillary was a tremendous mistake for Dems. What a sad loser!
Closed Thread