Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm becoming more and more convinced that Skarlorn is in fact semi-illiterate/retarded/on-the-spectrum so him reading children's books from the 90's is not as shocking as it should be.

Read 'The Stormlight Archives' by Brandon Sanderson, theres 3 books out currently of a planned 10 so its one of those that maybe will be finished in like 50 years. But the first 3 are all very very good
i'm sorry to say that i have read millions of high literature books which would truly make you feel shame if we were to battle, as currently are voldemort and sauron
Old 01-23-2018, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would the armies of light have stood a chance against the combined powers of sauron and voldemort combined? would sauron have even bothered walking onto the battlefield? would there have even been a battlefield? could gandyelf have collected the stuffs he needed to battle voldemort? could harry have survived his first 10 years as a orphan in middle earth? would his halfling foster parents have succeeded in hiding him from hogwarts?
Very good critical thinking!

5 points to hufflepuff

The funny thing that NO one has realized is that LotR is the pre-quel to Harry Potter. Sauron is Slythoring, Gandyelf Gryffindor, Elrond Ravenclaw, and Halfling Hufflepluff

together,, they build Hogwart. This is why
Old 01-23-2018, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very good critical thinking!

5 points to hufflepuff

The funny thing that NO one has realized is that LotR is the pre-quel to Harry Potter. Sauron is Slythoring, Gandyelf Gryffindor, Elrond Ravenclaw, and Halfling Hufflepluff

together,, they build Hogwart. This is why
I actually did realize that: Spoiler alert

Gandalf IS Dumbledore.

We just lost cabin pressure.

Voldemort is just the latest Vilian. Soon Dumbledore the white will come back from the train station.
Old 01-23-2018, 03:15 PM
Banned

Melkor Lord of Darkness Begat Sauron the Dark Lord whomstdve Begat Voldemort the Dark Lord
Old 01-26-2018, 03:43 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

Babbys 👶 first fantasy series

(didn’t read)
Old 01-26-2018, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nerds making fun of others for reading "children's books" that play a computer game rated T for Teen

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean it's a step above E for everyone.
Last edited by Cecily; 01-26-2018 at 10:09 PM..
Closed Thread