Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately on p99 skill has come down to who can sit on their ass and do absolutely nothing for long periods of time.
This is actually surprisingly challenging for people, particularly youth and even more so when couples with an accompanied continuous demand for alertness. It is an incredibly taxing activity. I can't stay alert and idle anywhere near that long without getting restless. I either need to be doing something or be free to let my mind drift. I choose not to participate and instead help in other ways on a team with players who can do the waiting. that option is open to everyone. don't be angry that your team doesn't have people able to do that for them. either find people to fill the role of join a team that has those positions filled ^^
Old 01-14-2018, 11:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is actually surprisingly challenging for people, particularly youth and even more so when couples with an accompanied continuous demand for alertness. It is an incredibly taxing activity. I can't stay alert and idle anywhere near that long without getting restless. I either need to be doing something or be free to let my mind drift. I choose not to participate and instead help in other ways on a team with players who can do the waiting. that option is open to everyone. don't be angry that your team doesn't have people able to do that for them. either find people to fill the role of join a team that has those positions filled ^^
Sticky this please guys. /thread /topic /forum

Exit.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not skill, that's not competition, that's a sickness. I always picture some of the guys on this server going around and trying to compete in real life. They go to the grocery store and cut in line right in front of the old lady and yell "HA too slow!" Then they rush home and cut everyone off on the road while whispering to themselves "nobody is as good as me, I'm a racing god". Then they finally get home and stare at their computer screen for 16 hours, talking to each other about how good they are at Everquest.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
This is actually surprisingly challenging for people, particularly youth and even more so when couples with an accompanied continuous demand for alertness. It is an incredibly taxing activity.
If you have to pay attention, you're doing it wrong.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not skill, that's not competition, that's a sickness. I always picture some of the guys on this server going around and trying to compete in real life. They go to the grocery store and cut in line right in front of the old lady and yell "HA too slow!" Then they rush home and cut everyone off on the road while whispering to themselves "nobody is as good as me, I'm a racing god". Then they finally get home and stare at their computer screen for 16 hours, talking to each other about how good they are at Everquest.
You can pretty much say that about any game. I do think EQ is particularly good at attracting (and even forming) these types of people, especially when it comes to the bubble of recursive praise "elite" EQ players stroke each other with while hanging out.

They don't call it EverCrack because it does good things to you...
Old 01-15-2018, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no, because your belts are overpriced.
LOL! Send me a tell, you weirdo!
Old 01-15-2018, 12:09 PM
Banned

Prove it naethyn. That's right I'm calling you out. I was at the first tunare kill and everyone was in kunark gear.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naethyn slashes Skarlon for 42 points of damage
Skarlorn has been cucked by Naethyn
Your faction with Forum Questers increases
Your faction with BDA could not possibly get any worse
You gain party experience!!
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:39 PM
Banned

Lol made u prove it.

E Z p Z
Closed Thread