Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 07:48 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

this country owes something to the irish, japanese and chinese. not somalians and haitians. if you had an ancestor who was a slave we owe you something too. if you're just black, pound sand.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-13-2018 at 07:51 PM..
Old 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its dishonest as fuck to say immigrants (from europe and asia) built our country therefore we owe something to immigrants (from latin america and the middle east)

sorry dude but what really have they contributed other than destroying all the non-college young male career paths, spike the cost of education for native citizens and call whitey racist a lot?

these groups contribute little and are incredibly ungrateful for the generosity our country has given them. why would we want even more?

there's no shortage of unskilled labor in the united states; the benefit mexicans serve is that they are an unaccountable workforce that you don't need to insure or pay taxes on who don't count against small businesses when it comes to health insurance. go try telling someone in the rust belt the only thing they need is more mexicans.

youth male unemployment is insane rn because we've given every entry level job in the country to a non citizen, and its unfair to have them compete against people who not only will work for less than is often legal, let alone compete against undocumented people who cost businesses way less simply due to the fact that they're often hired under the table out of the eyes of federal employment regulations. if these people were citizens and employers had to treat them like real employees just like everyone else they would not be competitive in half the job markets they are in. half the reason you see mexicans in construction is so you can have a bunch of laborers while still being counted as a "small business" it's not like they're particularly adept at building things. they're simply cheaper because our country's moved past Sinclair's The Jungle so we have things like employee rights and stuff. surprise, you can't enforce that shit on non cits who can't even prove they ever worked for you. surprise, people who come from shitholes are tolerant of unethical working conditions and business practices because the alternative in their life is to go back to a shithole. surprise, penny counters figured out how to capitalize on this.

in addition its a fruitless argument to try to say there's some huge unfilled demand for unskilled work when AI's around the corner. the best way we can prepare for the inevitable future changes in the employment market is to stop letting people in who are statistically unlikely to contribute anything that isn't going to be replaced by AI in a decade or two. asia/india's adapting and when the time comes they are going to continue sending people worth having here over. i don't see any of these shitholes following suit. just look at the state of south america and the mideast and africa right now.

but really, raising that argument in general is something only one in a cloistered liberal coastal city would say; reality doesn't reflect the assumption that america is just begging for more mexicans when you go outside of liberal enclave cities. sorry but SF and Seattle and LA don't speak for the whole nation.

the only reason it is about race is because the white guilt left has created a system which punishes native born white men by rewarding every other group of individuals in the country. title vii and other laws create inequity which is leveraged to reinforce racial inequality of opportunity through systemic power. more or less it's the exact definition of the nu-left's revisionist definition of racism: prejudice plus power.
It’s ficking true, people need to realize that limiting immigration, especially illegal immigration is not even in the same ball park as being racist. Neither is choosing to limit it less from countries that respect themselves. It’s not racist to call a shit hole a shit hole.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:52 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

reminder that none of these shithole countries are easy to emigrate to, nor will any of them let you work or give you citizenship just because you crossed their border illegally and started living there. a lot of them will put you to death for admitting such act.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this country owes something to the irish, japanese and chinese. not somalians and haitians. if you had an ancestor who was a slave we owe you something too. if you're just black, pound sand.
ah, the idea is we would owe them something in the future for services rendered in the present.

you know, because time is linear.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah, the idea is we would owe them something in the future for services rendered in the present.

you know, because time is linear.
that's not the argument being made. whites in america are being told they owe something to these people when nothing has been contributed. they are not being told "you should let these people in because they will contribute something in the future and it will be worth it"
i wouldn't care so much if that was how immigration was being sold to us. it is a fair point to be made and should be weighed in immigration decisions. but that's not whats happening in reality.
the arguments being used to let these people in, every single time, boil down to "we owe them something."

how often does la raza talk about the great things they plan to contribute to america once we let them all have protected status? not very much it seems to be all about how whitey is racist if he doesn't let them all in.

--

also lollin at this, btw this is the reason black women are the most educated group in the country but also the most underachieving. i had a public school administration force me to do this to FES students once because they get a bunch of federal money based on how many FES's graduate not attend.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ject-baltimore
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-13-2018 at 08:10 PM..
Old 01-13-2018, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
that's not the argument being made. whites in america are being told they owe something to these people when nothing has been contributed. they are not being told "you should let these people in because they will contribute something in the future and it will be worth it"
i wouldn't care so much if that was how immigration was being sold to us. it is a fair point to be made and should be weighed in immigration decisions. but that's not whats happening in reality.
the arguments being used to let these people in, every single time, boil down to "we owe them something."

how often does la raza talk about the great things they plan to contribute to america once we let them all have protected status? not very much it seems to be all about how whitey is racist if he doesn't let them all in.

--

also lollin at this, btw this is the reason black women are the most educated group in the country but also the most underachieving. i had a public school administration force me to do this to FES students once because they get a bunch of federal money based on how many FES's graduate not attend.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ject-baltimore
that's the argument i'm making. not sure what the rest of your post says.

anyway, how come mexicans pluckin our veggies for the last (50? im guessing) years doesn't count?
Old 01-13-2018, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's the argument i'm making. not sure what the rest of your post says.

anyway, how come mexicans pluckin our veggies for the last (50? im guessing) years doesn't count?
ok, so you're making an argument for immigration that is valid but is not the argument being made for immigration by 99.9% of people, so congrats on being a bit more sane than your counterparts. idk wake me up when i can hear that rhetoric come from the mouth of an immigration reform org or something i guess. seems like they go out of their way to avoid making arguments for merit based immigration to me.

i wouldn't exactly use modern farming as the poster child for why we need mexicans but that's not my choice heh.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
ok, so you're making an argument for immigration that is valid but is not the argument being made for immigration by 99.9% of people, so congrats on being a bit more sane than your counterparts. idk wake me up when i can hear that rhetoric come from the mouth of an immigration reform org or something i guess. seems like they go out of their way to avoid making arguments for merit based immigration to me.

i wouldn't exactly use modern farming as the poster child for why we need mexicans but that's not my choice heh.
i'm fond of the phrase agriculture slaves but have no idea how to solve it.

anyway, just do whatever patriam says.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:26 PM
Banned

heres me the guy who clicked that nigerian forum thread and still says with a straight face that these people came here planning to contribute anything
Old 01-13-2018, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
heres me the guy who clicked that nigerian forum thread and still says with a straight face that these people came here planning to contribute anything
i glanced at it. their english seemed too good to be genuine.

perhaps i am the real racist? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread