Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2014, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
naez has a track record of bad decisions
at least he can keep a woman tho

hows that ex wife goin?
Old 05-31-2014, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2014, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

As a former fatass who has had many different burgers in many different places, I can say with confidence that In N Out is pretty good for its league.

Their fries are pretty terrible. The chain doesn't deserve any fanaticism over the quality of its food, really. One thing I do like about In N out is that they (almost) pay their employees a living wage. They also (used to) almost exclusively higher thin, white, beautiful people... and then I think they got in trouble, and now they've got a couple fat slobs and minorities working for them.

In N Out does print biblical verses on their packaging, so I make sure to order everything 'Heathen' style, that is, packaged in plain white paper. As a further precaution, I make sure to pray to Satan, thanking him for my food before I eat. I have fond memories of binge eating multiple double doubles while choking back tears because I felt lonely and isolated at college.

Conclusion:
[x] Funky
[ ] Auschwitz
Old 05-31-2014, 07:39 PM
Banned

Ate there once in LA, never heard about it before then. I did the whole dipping the fries in the shake thing. The fries do suck, the shake was good but nothing spectacular, burger was too greasy.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
five guys goog, red robin goog, nothin beat a mcdouble for a dollar and dollar sweat teas tho
mcdouble is now one twenty9.. gosh darn recession, ruined my mcsuicide.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2014, 08:26 PM
Kobold

I was born in Los Angeles and never ate there, I have a friend who buys them frozen for like 6.99 and nukes them in the microwave. Idiot.
Old 05-31-2014, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a former fatass who has had many different burgers in many different places, I can say with confidence that In N Out is pretty good for its league.

Their fries are pretty terrible. The chain doesn't deserve any fanaticism over the quality of its food, really. One thing I do like about In N out is that they (almost) pay their employees a living wage. They also (used to) almost exclusively higher thin, white, beautiful people... and then I think they got in trouble, and now they've got a couple fat slobs and minorities working for them.

In N Out does print biblical verses on their packaging, so I make sure to order everything 'Heathen' style, that is, packaged in plain white paper. As a further precaution, I make sure to pray to Satan, thanking him for my food before I eat. I have fond memories of binge eating multiple double doubles while choking back tears because I felt lonely and isolated at college.

Conclusion:
[x] Funky
[ ] Auschwitz
Tru dat

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mcdouble is now one twenty9.. gosh darn recession, ruined my mcsuicide.
They have a "McDouble" and a "Double Cheese Burger."

Sneaky bastards did this little thing a long time ago, it's the same sandwhich +/- a slice of cheese.
Old 05-31-2014, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tru dat

They have a "McDouble" and a "Double Cheese Burger."

Sneaky bastards did this little thing a long time ago, it's the same sandwhich +/- a slice of cheese.
yaw
Old 05-31-2014, 09:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's summer time. You guys should be grilling your own fucking burgers.
God damn fucking right. Summertime. Every meal. Cooked over a fucking flame, hot coals, or smoldering wood.
Closed Thread