Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Oh I missed that part. Oh well, I did use the word militant, pretty much spot on. Same old Jarn ¯\_(:P)_/¯
Old 05-14-2017, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

believing and knowing?... hehe... differential chase of psychological satisfaction of well-being... ie: if you happen to be flying through the cosmos on a large rock around a ginormous fusion reactor in a sea of infinite nothingness except delusional aspects of space and time... clearly there is nothing to see here folks...

at least we have figured out that there is no beginning?...

its music but its ok just don't do no dumbshit at work...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMHr2EOeGag
Last edited by entruil; 05-14-2017 at 11:48 PM..
Old 05-14-2017, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

I voted yesterday for the CDU(Merkels party) in a state-election for the first time in my life, and the right-wing party (AfD) is the reason for it. Kinda sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Even though I dont like Merkel that much, she can bring something the other partys cant; stability.
+ I am tired of all this "white genocide" propaganda.
Old 05-15-2017, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at least we have figured out that there is no beginning?...
Yes and no. Depends what level of dimension we are talking about. I think higher dimensions are eternal, in that they are not restrained by time-space. But we are talking ~9th dimension + (of 13 theorized). Though at least the 12-13 are outside time-space anyway, and only influence lower dimensions but not influenced by lower dimensions. But when you drop down to lower dimensions, 1-4 or so, you smack into the effects of time-space, thus not eternal.

One thing that has always captivated me was the thought of a straight incremental timeline being eternal, because if it were, you could never reach this point in the time line.

I break through the enigma of time-space by just looking at it as like a mechanical hard drive platter, while time-space is just data stored sequentially on the mechanism. That mechanism being the 5th-8th dimensions., or at least the rules of operation for the lower dimensions. If you could hack those dimensions, you could do anything in the first 4 dimensions (create/multiply gold etc.), if having full access to them, or partial depending on how many levels of dimensions you gain access to.

The clues I've seen, this all is in part why the CERN LHC/Awake project has become such an interest to the global elites, to hack the fabric of time-space, then screw with the mechanics of existence. And they admit they are trying to access higher dimensions. Could be a disturbing thought if they managed it in full.
Old 05-15-2017, 01:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes and no. Depends what level of gender we are talking about. I think higher genders are eternal, in that they are not restrained by time-space. But we are talking ~9th gender + (of 13 theorized). Though at least the 12-13 are outside time-space anyway, and only influence lower genders but not influenced by lower genders. But when you drop down to lower genders, 1-4 or so, you smack into the effects of time-space, thus not eternal.

One thing that has always captivated me was the thought of a straight incremental timeline being eternal, because if it were, you could never reach this point in the time line.

I break through the enigma of time-space by just looking at it as like a mechanical hard drive platter, while time-space is just data stored sequentially on the mechanism. That mechanism being the 5th-8th genders., or at least the rules of operation for the lower genders. If you could hack those genders, you could do anything in the first 4 genders (create/multiply gold etc.), if having full access to them, or partial depending on how many levels of genders you gain access to.

The clues I've seen, this all is in part why the CERN LHC/Awake project has become such an interest to the global elites, to hack the fabric of time-space, then screw with the mechanics of existence. And they admit they are trying to access higher genders. Could be a disturbing thought if they managed it in full.
Old 05-15-2017, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Yes, Pokers, we saw this day coming, you've become Nouveau trois / the new third gender / chop-chop!
Gratz I guess.... >.>
<.<
did it hurt?
Old 05-15-2017, 01:59 AM
Banned

find+replace does zero to make your post less nonsense

welcome to the republican party
Old 05-15-2017, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes and no. Depends what level of dimension we are talking about. I think higher dimensions are eternal, in that they are not restrained by time-space. But we are talking ~9th dimension + (of 13 theorized). Though at least the 12-13 are outside time-space anyway, and only influence lower dimensions but not influenced by lower dimensions. But when you drop down to lower dimensions, 1-4 or so, you smack into the effects of time-space, thus not eternal.

I break through the enigma of time-space by just looking at it as like a mechanical hard drive platter, while time-space is just data stored sequentially on the mechanism. That mechanism being the 5th-8th dimensions., or at least the rules of operation for the lower dimensions. If you could hack those dimensions, you could do anything in the first 4 dimensions (create/multiply gold etc.), if having full access to them, or partial depending on how many levels of dimensions you gain access to.

The clues I've seen, this all is in part why the CERN LHC/Awake project has become such an interest to the global elites, to hack the fabric of time-space, then screw with the mechanics of existence. And they admit they are trying to access higher dimensions. Could be a disturbing thought if they managed it in full.
Lol, just lol. Lololololololololololloollolllllloloollollllllol.. .wow...olololllllllloooolllloooolllloooolllolololo lllllolll
Old 05-15-2017, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

booze

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-15-2017, 04:00 AM
Planar Protector

LOL you guys don't know jack shit about actual science, eh?
Just (((global warming)))?
Damn embarrassing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you were kicked out of your blue state HS for lowering their national standards, have you ever picked up an actual book or journal on science since then? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ...if ever?

Yeah this is actual theory produced by PHD's, and even put into experiments with results. And if you have bothered to follow the fascinating CERN project (though imo they are abusing it), they even speak of reaching into other dimensions in their press releases. It's what they are doing, dumbasses, duh? A lot of this has come about through quantum physics; yes, another science thingy /facepalm

I actually am a great admirer of quantum physics, it's so awesomely spooky yet while producing actual results. Ever since I was a kid and discovered the existence of black holes through my interest in astronomy, I've been fascinated with time-space, then later quantum physics as we began to understand it's relationships better. Likely Newton and Einstein were all wrong, about everything! Everything! fucking everything!!! The actual physical understanding of the natural universe is grasped by a very small percentage of the world population. Most scientists are locked into old world propaganda to control the masses. But eyes have begun to open. Just not here :/

There is a revolution coming. Massive advancements.