Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Sarnak

I've had it filtered off since about the 2nd week of playing.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Aviak

Welcome Izzni. yes, some folks here are "long past settled in". And somehow feel entitled to the monitor discussions of repeated topics here. Its a public forum. Post whatever you want bro. It doesn't bother most folks here.

I for one keep /ooc chat hide in a minimized window because I can't figure out a better way to hide it. however, I do peek at it regularly for entertainment purposes only. It can be quite funny at times...just like this forum.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to CPTMULLER
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[URL=http://img511.imageshack.us/i/eq000011.png/][IMG]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5955/eq000011.png[/IMG

This is why OOC needs to either be turned off, or monitored/fixed in SOME way, because this is bullshit.
I wish guides or something more common than admins could mute people like that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTMULLER [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish guides or something more common than admins could mute people like that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It just needs a strict filter for a kick/30 sec ban/1 hour ban/1 day ban or some kind of progression so it can still be utilized to assist in groups/actions because of the low pop but won't be as useful as a spam/constant conversation engine.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've had it filtered off since about the 2nd week of playing.
It took me longer to finally do that. I can't believe how much more pleasant the game is without it.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malrubius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It took me longer to finally do that. I can't believe how much more pleasant the game is without it.
Yep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-19-2010, 12:19 AM
Aviak

i've tried so hard to filter it off, but its like a horrible train wreck. i just can't turn off.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is why OOC needs to either be turned off, or monitored/fixed in SOME way, because this is bullshit.
Exactly.

Please limit /ooc to level 10+ or take away the global nature.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:07 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please limit /ooc to level 10+ or take away the global nature.
If only you could opt-out somehow.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

You dipshits keep using that argument..

I want to be able to use ooc.

However, the bullshit spam and / or ability for idiots to stay in one zone and talk all day about just dumb shit is lame and needs to be destroyed.

If I could opt out of "anyone level 1-20," that would rule. However, I can't, so it's an issue. This was never a problem on live, there was no such thing as global chat except /guild or /group. If you guys are harping on the "community is too small" bullshit, then fine, make a minimum level. But really you should quit your bitching, wipe the sand out of your vaginas, and support classicization of chat channels.