Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 10-03-2021, 04:24 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Is the account verification system down?

I have 2 family members I was trying to help with join Project 1999, and upon reaching the step for Verification,

1 of them finished their install and creating their forum and game account, but for some reason gets an incorrect password error when they try logging in (all their steps on the new player guide is completed though, and I can log into my Project 1999 account so the install was done correctly)

the 2nd never even received a verification email, we checked the spam folder as well. Thinking it was a mailbox rule or bug (they have an outlook.com email address), I even tried to see if a verification email would get sent to a working email of mine and that email address never received one either (my email is a yahoo one and I've never used that before to register for a project 1999 account).
Old 10-06-2021, 12:25 AM
Senior Server Guide

Greetings! If you're still having trouble receiving the verification e-mail, please try the following link:https://www.project1999.com/forums/r...o=requestemail