Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 09-24-2021, 05:37 PM
Banned

I wish this was somehow fixable. I'm sick of my barb horns having black splotches on them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not to mention the walls of the cottage in qeynos hills barf
Old 10-15-2021, 11:42 AM
Large Bat

So I downloaded a different file that gave me high def textures, but there is one thing I do not like:

The half elf helmets have the slot for the eyes to be shown and I would like to revert back to no eye slot.

Any one know how to change this?
Old 10-25-2021, 02:01 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by inhumansolus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I downloaded a different file that gave me high def textures, but there is one thing I do not like:

The half elf helmets have the slot for the eyes to be shown and I would like to revert back to no eye slot.

Any one know how to change this?
I believe it should be as simple as commenting out the line calling to edit the half elf helm transparency.

Since you have already used the patcher, the cleanest way to do this would be to restore the original files which were modified by the patcher.

For this particular case, the file in question is:

Code:
global_chr.s3d
Now, using a text editor, open the .bat file for the patcher. Mine is named patch_s3d_textures.bat.

Towards the top of the file change:

Code:
rem Enable transparencies for half elf male plate helmet
set mp_global_chr=helm24.bmp
to

Code:
rem Enable transparencies for half elf male plate helmet
rem set mp_global_chr=helm24.bmp
Save the changes made to the .bat file and run the patcher again.

It has been quite a while since I have worked on this particular project, so someone else might have another option or opinion. Good luck!
Old 01-09-2022, 10:27 PM
Fire Giant

So i tried this and my dwarf paladin still has black feet which are supposed to be blue (one part of the boots appears blue) - other have told me for them its blue. why is it not working for me? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

may it conflict with high-res textures?
Last edited by Nedala; 01-09-2022 at 10:43 PM..
Old 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
Fire Giant

blackfeet.jpg this is how it looks since i got scaled knight's boots. The boots before were ok. if anyone knows a fix for this i'd be very happy. Tried fresh installation and fresh installation + texture patcher, but it didnt help.
Old 02-03-2022, 11:20 PM
Skeleton

I hope this question hasn't been asked 100 times already, but when I run the .bat file it tells me that 'Required file "transpfx.exe" could not be found'. Both files were extracted to my Everquest folder, which is at C:\Everquest. I've tried running the batch and exe as Administrator and using the command prompt to open it. Transpfx.exe is sitting right there in the folder, taunting me. Sorry for being a complete tech newbie, but any help would be appreciated!
Old 02-04-2022, 04:06 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgowned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope this question hasn't been asked 100 times already, but when I run the .bat file it tells me that 'Required file "transpfx.exe" could not be found'. Both files were extracted to my Everquest folder, which is at C:\Everquest. I've tried running the batch and exe as Administrator and using the command prompt to open it. Transpfx.exe is sitting right there in the folder, taunting me. Sorry for being a complete tech newbie, but any help would be appreciated!
NM found this thread https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=280545
Old 02-23-2022, 01:12 AM
Banned

Default What is DisneyPlus.com/Begin?

Disney Plus is one of the most well-known streaming services around the world. You can browse through a full collection of Disney classics, as well as your latest favourite Disney films. Disneyplus.com/begin Code which is an additional subset of Hotstar is a picture of Hotstar. Disney Hotstar provides a wide selection of movies, TV series and news in addition to sports.disneyplus.com/start
Also, it is famous for its software to stream video. This service lets you stream live television shows, sports and even videos. Disney plush Hotstar also enable users to buy films. Disney Hotstar is available both for free as well as for a subscription. Certain shows are offered at no cost, whereas some require an annual subscription, or a fee to watch. Disney Hotstar also offers many more live programs including live news, live programming, and live sporting events. In order to help their movies and channels international viewers have also contributed towards Disneyplus.com/begin Hotstar. Disney Hotstar also offers additional shows native to the region.
Old 03-31-2022, 08:05 AM
Kobold

I recently reinstalled the game and set up to play again. I'm having a few issues. Gonna take them on one at a time.

At the moment, I want to fix my black feet. It seems the link in the OP, "http://www.project1999.com/files/transparencypatcher.zip" is no longer functional.

I have tried downloading the zip file from both my home and work PCs, but to no avail. Is there another location to get the transparency patch?
Old 04-23-2022, 04:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default is the link dead

I am trying to update the textures and the link list does nothing.
or is there a new link I'm missing?