Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2021, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

Talking Streaming the Death of Yelinak

TSS has sentenced Lord Yelinak to die, come watch the execution live at http://twitch.tv/agent_ex
Old 10-09-2021, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Flawless victory on Yelinak. Streaming the server wide cluster fu--err raid of Klandi / Zlandi next!
Old 10-09-2021, 09:29 PM
Sarnak

Something like dying light with an attractive but entertaining female streamer... yeah!
but some dude hitting auto attack with little commentary is.. really?

cmon man, at least invest in some voice changing software and get yourself one of those virtual youtuber kits and be a cute anime girl. give yourself some pointy ears and have a color scheme close to Firiona Vie but distinct enough to not get banned.

If you want views, put in some god damn effort
Old 10-09-2021, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Something like dying light with an attractive but entertaining female streamer... yeah!

cmon man, at least invest in some voice changing software and get yourself one of those virtual youtuber kits and be a cute anime girl. give yourself some pointy ears and have a color scheme close to Firiona Vie but distinct enough to not get banned.

shut your bitch ass up
Old 10-09-2021, 11:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker85 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TSS has sentenced Lord Yelinak to die, come watch the execution live at http://twitch.tv/agent_ex
Congrats TSS!
Old 10-10-2021, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Grats! Nice use of jello cubes.
Old 10-10-2021, 01:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shut your bitch ass up
didnt even have to click the link to know there was probably less than 50 views. how the fuck can dinosaurs who like old games get into streaming and how can the next generation watch something from the previous generation without something to link the two?

See this is the shit i was talking about in your WoWclassic+ thread, you are a cunt when talking about EQ but fun elsewhere.

You do not have my consent to quote me anymore.
Old 10-10-2021, 02:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt even have to click the link to know there was probably less than 50 views. how the fuck can dinosaurs who like old games get into streaming and how can the next generation watch something from the previous generation without something to link the two?

See this is the shit i was talking about in your WoWclassic+ thread, you are a cunt when talking about EQ but fun elsewhere.

You do not have my consent to quote me anymore.
You know this isn't R&F right? Too bad there's no mods on this forum and no way to report posts.
Old 10-10-2021, 03:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
me no like thing. must be rnf.
Please note, I just wanted to help the Original Poster, the hostility happened after me, to me.

I am the victim, they... and maybe you, are the oppressor.

Help yourself by helping yourself to helping you.
Old 10-10-2021, 03:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Apparently I suck @ forumquesting, can't get the image to show instead of a link. Womp womp. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Stryker85; 10-10-2021 at 03:43 AM..
Closed Thread