Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2015, 03:34 AM
Aviak

Keep the list straight. Each time the list progresses to the next person every single person on the list should be /t'ed if not online at the time of the /t remove them from the list. Stop your QQing. Want the beads stay up for 36 hours and earn em.
Old 08-09-2015, 03:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holding a list for a camp that is full of people who arent even in the same zone as the camp has always been pretty retarded to me. If you want a chance at a camp then you should show up and wait your turn instead of waiting for somebody to call your number and tell you to get over there. You also shouldnt be surprised when a random stranger feels they have no obligation to hold your spot for you and just leaves the camp.
Old 08-09-2015, 03:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenithia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a character issue, not a guild tag issue. So shut up with the negative BDA propaganda, its not all of us. I'm pretty sure many people still have the list and it can be reinstated. We're all here to enjoy this game and this is the last expansion we get, we're going to be here a very long time so why can't we just be decent to each other? Ugh, wrong forum...sorry I do not RnF well. Leaving it at that.
BDA isn't decent to hardly anyone, the list deserves to be burned and never spoken of again.
Old 08-09-2015, 03:49 AM
Sarnak

Well, sorry to whoever gets fucked for the 2nd time on this. No idea how long the server will be down but I had every intention on keeping the list going since server shut down isn't really someone "giving" up the list or losing it on purpose. However, that didn't stop people from rolling into the cave and camping out saying they were hoping to get FTE on the camp. I don't understand people sometimes. We're all adults, I don't understand why people need to be like that.

Here's the list if anyone wants to keep it going just in case Kimchi and I don't click back in fast enough [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

03:36:47 2015] You say, 'Current : ***Kimchi*** Next : Antheri'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:47 2015] You say, 'Savannah(Jenithia), Flickken, Trollolololol, Skydash, Asty, Kilshade,Emjaye, Ryuujin,(Roublard), Asalizarr, Groglin(Kotasoth), Hiyashi, Reep,'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:48 2015] You say, 'Hamachi, Cagiph, Freeform, Nalken, Juevento, Mattis, Morbu, Ugoh, Robino, Happy, Mikahel, Amanita,Kharmakaze,'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:48 2015] You say, 'Whackin, Ayases, Phull, Girlpower, Froogle, Necrotick, Deadspirit, Bartowski, Wabic, Taxero, Tekilya, Orezno, Morghulisv, Tetrad, Muuaytai, Givezzo'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:48 2015] You say, 'Parliamment, Krims, Fanni, Stiza, Goatnapper, Ectoplasmic(rezzes), Zetrakyl, Skychi, Ryei, Sifar, Aurelia, Flakie, Robnie, Valarr,'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:49 2015] You say, 'Dotguv,Ipsum, Flexn, Yowwie, Cees, Oscuns, Nibblewitz, Gingerspice, Brimok, Nukku, Darkonie, Kongfuzi, Ftecity,'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:49 2015] You say, 'Sniffykiss, Digler(Grimwolf), Coughin, Ezuyen, Parth, Bloodie, Hevie, Syzurp(Titanok), Kalderon, Vodkadrunk, Conda, Robino, Smooshed. Obito, Manerz, Cubby'
Old 08-09-2015, 04:02 AM
Banned

Man, I spent like 2 hours solo camping holgresh beads on my mid 50s monk. No issues at all, Came back 5 hours later logged into a epic mage and a druid trying to kill me. #sogladrednotblue
Old 08-09-2015, 04:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, I spent like 2 hours solo camping holgresh beads on my mid 50s monk. No issues at all, Came back 5 hours later logged into a epic mage and a druid trying to kill me. #sogladrednotblue
dead server. might as well play single player games bud.
Old 08-09-2015, 04:11 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dead server. might as well play single player games bud.
At least EQ is playable and content can be enjoyed
Old 08-09-2015, 08:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimonuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least EQ is playable and content can be enjoyed
As long as you're in that one guild that can safely enjoy content on Velious. You red pimps are hilarious.
Old 08-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as you're in that one guild that can safely enjoy content on Velious. You red pimps are hilarious.
"Safely enjoy content"

lol
Old 08-09-2015, 10:01 AM
Fire Giant

250 peak pop with half being in the same guild

lol
Closed Thread