Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 12:37 PM
Aviak

There are roughly 7 or so guilds capable of killing all the dragons outside if vp. One possible change to #3 which would not cause guilds to take a week off raiding would be the following:

No guild may have more than 40% of the last 10 dragon kills for any dragon(including vs inny, ct). This would essentially leave 2/10 kills for other guilds.. If you drop it to 30% then it would be 4 kills.

Each dragon would count separately. So a guild could kill 4 of each every 10 spawns of each.

For example: every 10 trak fe/ib kills 4, tmo kills 4, 2 up for grabs
Every 10 ct same thing
Every 10 vs same thing
Last edited by lazcar; 12-27-2013 at 12:43 PM..
Old 12-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

So in practice this would mean that TMO and FE/IB would leave up Talendor, Severilious, Nagafen, Vox, Gorenaire, Faydedar, and Trakanon the first week of each month, while still taking CT, VS, Inny, and VP? So that's about 1/8 of all mobs to the casual carebear scum, and weighted towards the worst . . . not that unreasonable IMO.

The two hour rule would be a de facto rotation between FE/IB and TMO, but if Taken/BDA/Divinity etc wanted to track/batphone/poopsock something they'd only be competing against one of the two, which would improve their chances . . . also not that unreasonable IMO.

I feel like real solutions have to be mechanics changes though.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 12-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CT DT cycle worries me.
Its broken at the moment.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So in practice this would mean that TMO and FE/IB would leave up Talendor, Severilious, Nagafen, Vox, Gorenaire, Faydedar, and Trakanon the first week of each month, while still taking CT, VS, Inny, and VP? So that's about 1/8 of all mobs to the casual carebear scum, and weighted towards the worst . . . not that unreasonable IMO.

The two hour rule would be a de facto rotation between FE/IB and TMO, but if Taken/BDA/Divinity etc wanted to track/batphone/poopsock something they'd only be competing against one of the two, which would improve their chances . . . also not that unreasonable IMO.

I feel like real solutions have to be mechanics changes though.
No we would leave 2 of those targets listed a month and 4 dracos. VS/Trak/CT/VP will still be competition so they are free to fight for FTE on those also.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a simple solution. Lets have FE/IB/TMO agree to no poopsocking, no delayed engages, and to leave up 4 dracos, and 2 naggy/vox/tal/sev/gore/fay/inny in an 8/4 cycle. (50%)

CT/Trak/VP always complete, and the draco that pops with CT always compete.
I like this, and if guilds decide to start competing then they can no longer engage the mobs that are left up.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

Alarti - I'm sure that some people would love it and some would hate it. Current raiders would be upset that they cant get as much as they want, and probably form side guilds with silly names to grab more dragons. Has to be a happy medium

Splorf - In alarti's proposition yes. In mine it would potentially start off as IBFE/TMO getting all the mobs the first month (norm) then taking a week off from world spawns outside VP, then see from there how it is played...
Old 12-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its broken at the moment.
Not working at all?

Either way CT should be rotated or some version of first in force. First two guilds in the portal get to play or something. I can just imagine if 6 guilds are in there would cause a ton of issues.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ungriim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alarti - I'm sure that some people would love it and some would hate it. Current raiders would be upset that they cant get as much as they want, and probably form side guilds with silly names to grab more dragons. Has to be a happy medium

Splorf - In alarti's proposition yes. In mine it would potentially start off as IBFE/TMO getting all the mobs the first month (norm) then taking a week off from world spawns outside VP, then see from there how it is played...
Silly side guilds can be named/shamed on the front page or banned for raid agreement evasion(gm enforced implied by rogean)
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanforce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like this, and if guilds decide to start competing then they can no longer engage the mobs that are left up.
Sooo.....you can either have what you're given....but if you try to compete you get nothing? (until you figure out how to out FTE guilds that have been doing it for years and have the player force to button mash all day?)
Old 12-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not working at all?

Either way CT should be rotated or some version of first in force. First two guilds in the portal get to play or something. I can just imagine if 6 guilds are in there would cause a ton of issues.
Ya what the DT cycle "Seems" to do is save up dts. Instead of dting every 30 sec it "seems" to just machine gun you on engage.
Closed Thread