Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 01:20 AM
Banned

Default The Nillipuss Files (Top-Secret)

THE NILLIPUSS FILES:
VALE PROTECTORATE AGENCY
TOP-SECRET

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Nillipuss took his first hit of Jumjum off the halfling traveler Twigwiggle, who died at Nil's hands. Now, it's no secret that halflings and brownies never got along... but Nillipuss was the first to kill. At that point, he was already an outcast of his own people, shunned for drinking unicorn's blood (according to the Princess Joleena), but from what I've heard from a couple of fairies, his actions during the twelve hours after he got his hands on the Jumjum burned any bridges he had left with his people.

But just as high as the jumjum takes a brownie, so too do they fall. Nillipuss, confused, afraid, and covered in brown blood, slunk his way across the Faydwer, ducking through the Greater Faydark; in his desperation, he crawled past the guards of the Butcherblock Mountains, arriving finally at the docks. How he got onto the ship, we'll never know... but it's safe to say he clung to life like a wet rat, huddled somewhere in the dark and damp until finally reaching Antonica.

Just as he traveled Faydwer, he made his way to Rivervale. Sergeant Slate gives an interesting account of a thin brown goblin slinking along the dunes of the Commonlands around the time Nillipuss made his journey.

Finally, he reached the source of his delight. Gobbling down Jumjum, Nillipuss sped through Rivervale. As we all know (anyone reading this report), it took the Sheriffs two weeks and a great deal of resources to finally pin down this rascal and cage him.

But, here's the real question: why does Gubbin keep releasing Nillipuss? The brownie keeps terrorizing Reebo and ruining the Jumjum fields - our chief export. Reebo is at his wit's end, and is thinking of selling the farm. I wouldn't be surprised if Nillipuss just happens to "disappear" once Reebo finally folds and Gubbin procures the Jumjum farm in his own name... keep an eye out on the Real Estate office, we may have a Mayor to exile.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

- Filbus Furyfoot, Lord of the Misty Thicket and Guardian of Rivervale"
Old 09-07-2015, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

I always thought that brownie was dirty, and I don't mean from digging around the jumjum farm. You have to wonder about someone who keeps challenging everyone in Rivervale to footraces that he never wins and yet still has the gall to proclaim himself the faster competitor. I ran across him during a visit to Rivervale and brought him to the local sheriffs after one or two hard boots to the rear to get him to cooperate and they told me I shouldn't have bothered. The next day he was out again, arms full of pillaged vegetables with Reebo chasing after him while waving a Wee Harvester. Does he just squeeze out from between the bars? He's definitely a lot smaller than the halflings.

I did try to talk to Mayor Gubbin about taking Nillipuss back to my home continent where the other brownies reside, but he gave me the cold shoulder. Very suspicious.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 09-07-2015, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

Filb, please continue these when you have the time! They're written well and interesting. And nice new sig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2015, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

I never did trust that Gubbin fella. Way too much shady dealins going on in Rivervale for him not to have both hands in it. How's he stayed mayor all these years when everybody knows it's Rueppy's mob runnin the place anyways? Where there's smoke, there's fire, I always say. Mark my words I'm tellin you, that Gubbin fella's wadin piehole deep in corruption an there's gonna be hell to pay over it.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure OP is greengrocer. I suspected it before, but this seals the deal.

Ban evasion?
Old 09-07-2015, 09:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I think I know who the brown goblin lurking around around the dunes in ec was. I often see him lurking in thurgadin too. Nerds
Old 09-07-2015, 10:22 PM
Sarnak

Excellent story, keep them coming! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2015, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

THE ENDING IS GREENGROCER IS IN A CAGE AND IS RESCUED BY THE OTHER HALFLING WHICH LEADS TO THE RETURN OF QUALITY FOOD TO NORRATH.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 09-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

LOL
Old 09-10-2015, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

Amusing and well done. Bravo!