Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Orc

Default The little straws..

so we were all camels in eq pvp , we all have quit the live servers/server because our backs gave out at one straw or another.a couple big straws for me were the never ending addition of more and more instances and more and more unchecked hacking.

but i dont want to leave out the little straws. for example:

1. the target ring. this hurt pvp in a small way and pve in a larger way. a fun thing do in pvp as an enchanter is use the spell minor illusion. turn into a small torch or tree or something and nuke your enemys without them being able to find you, a really fun tactic, but the target ring destroys this, druids treeform suffers as well. in pve it sucked on my warrior because i found myself staring at it instead the game itself. horrible addition to the game. i know pve'ers can simply turn it off, wich i did, but in pvp it must be disabled for all.

2. they disabled fear / charm . horrible change, i didnt even play a character with these abilitys and im glad i didnt. this little straw may have broke my back if i did, i can only assume they will work properly with the new pvp server.

3. pet damage nerf. i think this came out because of the mage epic pet, it was very nasty, did lots of damage, stuns nukes and was pretty resistant at the time. its power hurt everyone. and i loved it while it lasted.

4. 40% spell damage nerf. with no melee nerf to balance it.

5 gravity flux was either nerfed or flat out broke, used to be fun as hell even as the victim of it. and if you knew it was coming you could counter running close to the enc, you both go flying. i won a duel that way.

6 the change on rallos pvp from starting at lvl 1 to pvp starting at lvl 6 i assume this change effected the other servers.

thats enough examples from me . what straws broke your back?
Old 04-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Man, you dumb.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:42 PM
Orc

as worthless as your comment is its still better than having Doors on my thread
Old 04-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Verbally raped
Old 04-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Someone just got,

TOLD.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Banned

forumz pvp, 3 v 1, rank got zerged, hope your back is not broken by the time R99 comes out
Old 04-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Orc

fear and charm being OP is not the point, the point is it worked in classic, this is a classic forum.

the 40% spell damage nerf stopped caster from 1 shotting , wich is fine , but melee could still 1 shot, rogue backstab or ranger arc of arrows.

i just want things back to classic as far as the other stuff is concerned. do not care about anything else. if you love the current eq live pvp why are any of you even here? piss off
Old 04-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rankorr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fear and charm being OP is not the point, the point is it worked in classic, this is a classic forum.

the 40% spell damage nerf stopped caster from 1 shotting , wich is fine , but melee could still 1 shot, rogue backstab or ranger arc of arrows.

i just want things back to classic as far as the other stuff is concerned. do not care about anything else. if you love the current eq live pvp why are any of you even here? piss off
Also, you would be the first one to demand change when I roll up on an ENC and charm you and send you into mobs, over and over and over again.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Banned

I'm gona oneshot bitches with my dragoon dirk.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, you would be the first one to demand change when I roll up on an ENC and charm you and send you into mobs, over and over and over again.
Glory Days [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If it makes ya feel better. I ended up a Siren Pet for ow like 15 or 20 mins one time. Dam thing kept landing Charm over and over. But I LAUGH when i tell the story. I don't WINE and say ENCs are soooo OP. Ya know who dies most of the time in groups? ENCs... Who saves the group's butt when a bad pull happens? ENCs... ENCs die more then any other class, they work more then any other class (Except BRDs.) And without charm, ENCs are a nothing class.
Soulez Taken SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm View Post
Not only best thread ever, but best poster ever. Going back and reading each one of this guy's 101 posts has been amazing. Its like someone gave a down syndrome child a handle of vodka and a keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
Where did my underwear go?
Closed Thread