Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What do you think will happen?
The USA will buy the UK to make them great again 15 14.02%
The monarchy will collapse, England to become Venezuela 2.0 10 9.35%
UK to sink in total recession, AM/Riot to rejoice about this new stream of jobless apps 25 23.36%
The UK will do just fine, will claim back USA, India, Australia and all other ex colonies 23 21.50%
The EU will make Boris Johnson fuck a pig live on TV, or they kill Harry 19 17.76%
Bush // towers 39 36.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2019, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Obama
It wasn't very good. The Chinese fella had fucked up frog lips. Obama is on board with this New Economy shit so fuck him too.
Old 08-27-2019, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for specifying that not all British people are white, you certainly aren't racist.
Sorry snowflake, when 1 in 4 Americans has a passport I have to assume not many have visited the UK so just relaying something that a lot of tourists say when they come to London.

There was plenty of other information in that post, but well done for nailing me on the part you were offended by. I have friends of all ethnicities by the way, but assume away.

Boris Johnson hasn't said the words "no deal" in a while apparently which has the Brexit voters worried.
Old 08-27-2019, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for specifying that you have friends of all ethnicities.
Old 08-28-2019, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Swish actually had a completely normal and relevant political point there bud. I bet plenty of people in Britain feel that way and are not racist

Horza, you’re insufferable. You will never please a woman with such apparent bitterness radiating from your being. Seek Christ
Old 08-28-2019, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't very good. The Chinese fella had fucked up frog lips. Obama is on board with this New Economy shit so fuck him too.
What’s the alternative? Populism? Haven’t we learned our lesson Pokesan?

(All Asians that aren’t Big Jeff look that way dude. Close the borders)
Old 08-28-2019, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Completely normal and relevant, did I mention I have a black friend?
Old 08-28-2019, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Completely normal and relevant, did I mention I have a black friend?
Not anymore you don't. They're retconning Obama's citizenship by policy. Lol
Old 08-28-2019, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Did Boris Johnson shut down the UK’s parliament to close debate on (((brexit)))? Swish or someone else who is Anglo-Saxon please explain
Old 08-29-2019, 04:02 AM
Planar Protector

Basically the Prime Minister is entitled to suspend Parliament in order to get important business done if required. It's often seen as undemocratic because the elected MPs aren't able to comment/object/etc on anything.

However, in this case its been done because of MPs willfully ignoring the fact that the majority of the electorate voted for Brexit and there's usurper MPs trying to block it from happening. The easy option is what he's just done. The Queen has given the nod, so that's that.

What you have now is "remain" voters (or people who didn't vote but would have voted to remain in the EU) crying that it's undemocratic.... the double standards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] , respect democracy and the referendum results. We should have been gone in 2016, it's time to get it done <3

The EU is now playing the victim card, when they have ordered us to pay 39 billion GBP and won't budge on the shit "deal" they've given us...and are threatening us with trade restrictions etc. Funny shit.
Old 08-29-2019, 04:26 AM
Sarnak

<Europa> will split up into

<Europa-Brits> and <Celts>?
Closed Thread