Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2019, 09:03 AM
Aviak

It says a lot that after 14 pages the logs havn't been posted yet of the original agreement.
Old 03-22-2019, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It says a lot that after 14 pages the logs havn't been posted yet of the original agreement.
Based on the screenshots and the comments made by both parties (conjecture) we can conclude that there was an agreement for 2 earrings at 20k. One party is requesting 10k for 1 earring while the other contends that they will pay 20k when 2 earrings are delivered.

Since this agreement (and contracts) is based around performance I would conclude that amending the agreement (as it was stated and not written) is something that should be easy to remedy. As one earring has been delivered and it represents half of the total expected delivery.

If the agreement concluded or was terminated the other party would still be expected to pay the 10k as one earring was already provided.

The alternative is to return the earring since the material object still exists.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:25 AM
Fire Giant

^ This guy lawyers.

Please represent me in elf court the next time I need it.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:08 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Based on the screenshots and the comments made by both parties (conjecture) we can conclude that there was an agreement for 2 earrings at 20k. One party is requesting 10k for 1 earring while the other contends that they will pay 20k when 2 earrings are delivered.

Since this agreement (and contracts) is based around performance I would conclude that amending the agreement (as it was stated and not written) is something that should be easy to remedy. As one earring has been delivered and it represents half of the total expected delivery.

If the agreement concluded or was terminated the other party would still be expected to pay the 10k as one earring was already provided.

The alternative is to return the earring since the material object still exists.
Lol...I know we talk about lawyer questing things but damn, he does it well.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Siryado complaining about ninja? LOL.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:18 AM
Sarnak

I like the idea of Alevert being forced into posting a video of him destroying the earring as it can't be given back due to no drop.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

keep it siryado is a scumbag
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:31 AM
Banned

15 pages of people getting upset and all it took was a couple screenshots. Starting to think yado is smarter than he lets on
Old 03-22-2019, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
15 pages of people getting upset and all it took was a couple screenshots. Starting to think yado is smarter than he lets on
Siryado starts the riots he doesn’t finish them
Old 03-22-2019, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most contractors require 50% down to even begin a job. This covers the purchasing of materials etc. The rest is paid upon completion. The fact that you don't know this as a homeowner probably means you are still rocking the pink bathtub with "gold" trim look.
You're wrong, are a terrible negotiator, or waste money on GCs. Maybe all of the above.

I'm always my own GC. I'll pay a paint store for paint, and appliance store for appliances, a kitchen store for cabinets, etc. The labor doesn't get paid until the job is done. Ever.

Fact remains, the minute this guy pays Siryoyo 50% for fulfilling 50% of the order, he goes back to the bottom of the list while shitbag shops buyers against him on each subsequent drop of the loop/hoop he is still waiting on.
Closed Thread