Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 11:09 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude you tell em and I think it is also important to be careful on the other side of the coin that is presumably two sided and watch out when you are buying loot rights because I was angling to get a child's tear for a long time and finally got someone to agree to a 7k price but then they just led me in and let me die so now I have to haunt east freeport apparently waiting for a shady dwarf to sail in on the boat that can help me out which as I'm sure you all know is just torture for me as it takes me away from my cabin in Lake Rathe and my leisure time in the Karanas but I will get back I promise you that and in the mean time the people stopping by the bar here on the docks are very interesting and they tell some funny stories that I can't really begin to comprehend that involve staring at walls and rolling for the boy scouts turn in and people getting legal advice for their pet lions which I didn't even know you could have if you weren't a druid or enchanter but these people are like level 60 worried about pet lions that must be below level 20 and they are trying to get the GMs involved I mean what gives but I also know that pet lions can get you in trouble with certain people in south karana who are really testy on those things and elephants too now that I think about it but I just tell them to take it up with the aviaks because these people are basically my neighbors and I always make sure to check in with them before I start cooking in their karana kitchen but a lot of people think the centaurs are in charge but that is bull because the centaurs are self entitled pricks and I truly despise all the warriors that enable them by working with them for their precious armor so just hang in there dude because i know that it seems like pretty much everyone on the server hates you but you know that isn't true because it can't be more than 90 percent because there are quite a few new people here that don't know you so chin up and come hang out at my cabin anytime as long as I am there because I don't want you there when I'm away
Because fuck punctuation.
Old 03-25-2019, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beversami [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because fuck punctuation.
Hahahaha!! That seriously hurts my eyes to try and read... Where did things go wrong for this cat in school? Where he decided one day, he had enough of people telling him what to do....
"Nahteachfuckalltheselittlesymbolwspeoplecanunders tandwhatimtryingtosaywithoutthatstuff.
Old 03-25-2019, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Jakerees might be the best poster on this site.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-25-2019, 01:21 PM
Sarnak

Hahah oh man that is some great stuff!
Old 03-25-2019, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stebbins99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's an excellent satire on the p1999 raid meta; you have to stare long and hard at that wall if you want to get that endorphin rush!
Old 03-25-2019, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stebbins99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stebb- Never let yourself become either of these 2 clowns.. You're the light this server needs! Leave this thread before it consumes your soul!! We need you!!
Old 03-25-2019, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

Lol ok fair enough! For anyone that has seen the movie Birdbox, I'll put my blindfold back on
Old 03-25-2019, 02:44 PM
Kobold

No idea what this siryado guy did to piss everyone off but it must have been terrible to receive zero justice or sympathy in this situation.
Old 03-25-2019, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

I'm intrigued to learn who this 'partner' character is that has such domination over poor Siryado that he can extort 5k from Yado when their customer fails to pay up!
Old 03-25-2019, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm intrigued to learn who this 'partner' character is that has such domination over poor Siryado that he can extort 5k from Yado when their customer fails to pay up!
I'm also intrigued...18 pages in and we just learned about some mysterious silent partner in the deal...things are getting good now!

Let the tinfoil hats loose and make sense of this situation boys...
Closed Thread