Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2015, 04:08 AM
Banned

uhh

i walked up, saw that you were sitting naked next to your corpse, said your corpse is right next to you

then i zoned into kael

how is that encouraging them to "violate" your LNS, which you're violating yourself by refusing to leave?

go fuck yourself, idiot
Old 08-08-2015, 04:12 AM
Banned

Not enough population to support a server that's wiped over and over.

Only reason I keep playing is for making gainz on my toon. Why the deuce would I want to restart every year.

Also every nut job and their monkey will just play wizards and rogues for PvP knowing full well a wipe is pending.

Also the server pip would not be 300....would be 50 nutters raping each other.

If you want a instant respawn game seek CS or Quake.
Old 08-08-2015, 04:15 AM
Fire Giant

i think there must be LOADS of small dicks on this server to sustain this harass attitudes, human beings are altruist by nature but these nckbeards aint own theyre own emotions. It really amuses me to remember all the talking to get nihilum disbanded and what people is doing now. Im starting to like Nizzar more tbh, at leas he wasnt an hypocrit. that toothpaste guy is just fake
Old 08-08-2015, 04:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammbone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus Jingr, thought you quit.... make up your mind.
If you really think a 282 day suspension is going to help the population, you are smoking better shit than agatha. welcome to pvp.
no man, that was not pvp. I dont get how so many bluebies got drawn into this lame pvp culture we have here, but i get it, u like to raid uncostested and kill other people uncostested and thats ure red experience, sad thing is that u would enjoy much more another culture for this server.
Old 08-08-2015, 04:34 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

LnS means you must loot your body and leave the zone ASAP. Not sit around medding or waiting on da/db, or buffing. Want mana and timers up, then med before you enter the zone. Better yet, loot and gate. Not convenient? Too bad, LnS isn't about convenience, it's a way to get your body back with the acknowledgement that you leave the zone quickly.
Old 08-08-2015, 04:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knix, i'm sorry but you are acting like a child.
From him. Best part ever ....
Old 08-08-2015, 04:39 AM
Banned

should have cast gate instead of celestial elexir

not seeing problem here, its not loot & sit around now is it
Old 08-08-2015, 04:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LnS means you must loot your body and leave the zone ASAP. Not sit around medding or waiting on da/db, or buffing. Want mana and timers up, then med before you enter the zone. Better yet, loot and gate. Not convenient? Too bad, LnS isn't about convenience, it's a way to get your body back with the acknowledgement that you leave the zone quickly.
Hey retard, she died in pog and you were bind camping her. She had 0 mana after dying in pvp, now how do you get to the raid destination without mana invis or sow? How the fuck can a cleric gate when you are killing her at her bind and there are Kos mobs on either side?

You simply can't. She called lns so she could mem her bloody spells and get rezed back into an intense raid that the guild was already struggling with.

Jinger is a nice gal trying to play with friends, not some aimchat loser trying to lawyerquest. Try not to judge everyone by your guilds standards.
Last edited by Drakaris; 08-08-2015 at 04:57 AM..
Old 08-08-2015, 05:04 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Sounds like a bad bind point.
Old 08-08-2015, 05:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like a bad bind point.
Sounds like you should be civil about it if you are scared about timers and ask that she zone over. Pretty retarded to argue that she's doing it to spy since you can easily chain die and achieve your goal.

Besides lns and anti bind camping rules are in place to prevent this shit. Saying lns more than once after a pvp death should be enough.