Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2019, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
autism
nah the opposite.

anyway Sal, that's called an idiolect. it's not magic!
Old 12-18-2019, 12:24 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thegirth here, Let us start this off right.
I woke up and logged on at goblins, noticed a few of my friends here so I ask to be tossed on the list.
I sit around at the top of the ramp to gobs and wait silently for my turn. The goblin group is struggling with their pulls *Nordok doing them* and is having to have the ranger root park mobs. On one particularly bad pull they have to root park mobs all the way up to where I am sitting (Was using the restroom for the beginning of this and came back with 20% health.. spoilers.. I didn't make it.) I have to /q out to avoid a death loop because the group had to flee.

A ranger leaves and I am brought in.

I am received well when I join the group because I have spent the last 2-3 days there with these people.

A few minutes into it I am sent a message by one of my friends in the group complaining about Nordok and how he is just a genuinely toxic person and a pain in the ass to deal with.
Not 20 seconds later I am sent a message by my other friend who says he is happy i am here because now maybe he wont be tanking every mob on his rogue.
My friend (the cleric) leaves the party at this time stating they have to go, but sends me a tell saying they can not suffer this person any longer and that their demands of 'zerker health' are just too stressful to deal with because he is pulling everything.

[Sat Dec 14 17:13:55 2019] Nordok tells the group, 'see my HP'
[Sat Dec 14 17:14:00 2019] Nordok tells the group, 'this is the sweet spot'
[Sat Dec 14 17:14:03 2019] Nordok tells the group, 'try to keep me here if you can'
[Sat Dec 14 17:14:06 2019] Nordok tells the group, 'I can also bandage'
[Sat Dec 14 17:14:17 2019] Nordok tells the group, 'its like barely above 1.5 but slightly below 2'
[Sat Dec 14 17:14:22 2019] Nordok tells the group, '2 bubbles max'

[Sat Dec 14 17:14:56 2019] Nordok tells the group, 'he doesnt like me cause I hurt his ego calling out the fact that a 2h with better ratio has better agro unless the shards proc'
[Sat Dec 14 17:15:09 2019] Nordok tells the group, 'right girth?'

[Sat Dec 14 17:15:30 2019] You tell your party, 'I don't like you because you had 3 of my friends end up putting you on ignore for being a twat'
[Sat Dec 14 17:15:42 2019] You tell your party, 'Nobody wanted you here they just had to have you because there was literally no other tank'
[Sat Dec 14 17:15:57 2019] You tell your party, 'They got tired of your shit about zerker mode, and other fun stuff.'

[Sat Dec 14 17:16:05 2019] You tell your party, 'Here, we will just handle it this way then.'
At this point I put him on ignore.
[Sat Dec 14 17:18:53 2019] Nordok has left the group.

Group tells me he is talking shit in ooc so I take him off ignore.

[Sat Dec 14 17:22:18 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'I was fine until Thenoobgirth refused to tank so I had agro and he kicked so healers couldnt heal me'
[Sat Dec 14 17:22:29 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'not even mad, just calling him out so you know how bad and childish he is'
[Sat Dec 14 17:22:42 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'he ran away so I kept attacking'

(I didn't run away, I tabbed out to google the correct command to remove him from group.)
[Sat Dec 14 17:22:46 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'then he kicked when I was low'
(This was true, but as he demanded to be in zerker and told the healers to keep him below two bubbles of health, he was always low.)
[Sat Dec 14 17:23:02 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'And he cant even hold agro with shards Lol'
(Also true, 34 monk and 33 rogue with 2 SBDs were the real aggro MVPs)
[Sat Dec 14 17:23:08 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'thats why he was mad'
(Was mad that he ran off my friends and I couldn't give two shits less about him holding aggro over me.)

These may have something to do with it also.

[Sat Dec 14 17:09:55 2019] a pickclaw cabalist says 'I'll teach you to interfere with me Nordok.'
[Sat Dec 14 17:11:36 2019] a pickclaw cabalist says 'I'll teach you to interfere with me Nordok.'
[Sat Dec 14 17:11:43 2019] a pickclaw lookout says 'I'll teach you to interfere with me Nordok.'
[Sat Dec 14 17:12:25 2019] a pickclaw spiritist says 'I'll teach you to interfere with me Nordok.'
[Sat Dec 14 17:12:32 2019] a pickclaw spiritist says 'I'll teach you to interfere with me Nordok.'
[Sat Dec 14 17:12:39 2019] a pickclaw spiritist says 'I'll teach you to interfere with me Nordok.'
and so forth.

[Sat Dec 14 17:23:19 2019] You say out of character, 'You ran off several members by being a complete shithead. I'll be the bad guy here.'
[Sat Dec 14 17:23:32 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'that makes no sense lol'
[Sat Dec 14 17:24:08 2019] You say out of character, '3 people put you on ignore stating that it wasn't worth grouping with you because of the shit you say, the telling people how to play their class and the demanding to be left in the zerker level of health. Nobody wants to put up with that shit on a weekend when they're trying to chill out.'
[Sat Dec 14 17:24:16 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'I shoulda known better to just run away and afk when he did though'
[Sat Dec 14 17:24:38 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'cool story '
[Sat Dec 14 17:24:47 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'He's also a liar'
[Sat Dec 14 17:25:04 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'And yeah, I was telling you to use a 2h since your noob ass couldnt hold agro Lol'

(It was around this time that Nordok tried to get an entirely new goblin group formed to take the camp from us, stating it was open and his to begin with. He also tried to recruit everyone else from the party but was either denied or already on their ignore list.)

He begins to rant in his guild. I have a few friends that were in it and one sent me these, we had a good laugh.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[Sat Dec 14 17:25:11 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'and I was tanking the entire time, despite being lvl 28 versus your 33'
[Sat Dec 14 18:06:07 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'Or like how I was holding agro 80&PCT; of the time as a 28 war against Thegirth who's level 33 using 1h shards'
[Sat Dec 14 18:06:16 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'He couldnt except the facts and it hurt his ego so he got mad'
[Sat Dec 14 18:08:11 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'Was funny though how I was tanking every mob while that fat ogre loser despierately tried to pull it off me with his daggers Lol'
[Sat Dec 14 18:08:17 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'I could sense the humiliation'
[Sat Dec 14 18:08:40 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'And I wasnt even being arrogant about it. I even told him its not a dick waving contest, simply that the 2h was out performing'
[Sat Dec 14 18:08:51 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'We had two warriors, I just ended up being MT cause I had agro all the time'
[Sat Dec 14 18:08:58 2019] Nordok says out of character, 'despite being 28 and him 33'

The drama ceases for a few hours. It is fantastic, birds are singing, experience is flowing, there was much mirth.

The same foe has appeared!

Nordok shows back up and tries to taunt our mobs and pull them to the guards, at least that is what I assumed he was trying to do as it never worked, he just kept spazzing out up the ramp and back down taunting and swinging his two-hander again.
Nordok begins to loot the goblin corpses on the ground that were amassing because our group member was using the restroom, He must have looted 6 of them. Proceeds to run around and try to engage our camps goblins and what appears to be in an effort to KS us. While we are letting our healers med up some he decides it would be the best time to bring us the raider room and whatever other goblins spawn over the next 3 minutes trying to overwhelm us.
Several people open a petition about his behavior.

Nordok has sat in the 2 spawn room of lower goblins to the right of us. Every 4th or 5th goblin he runs to the guards because he can't handle it and we end up with it.

About 30 minutes after our petitions we are told that a GM is watching this now and just sees our grp handling our goblins and Nordok sitting in the other room with his.. The GM says that it is a LOS based zone and to leave Nordok's goblins alone..

[Sat Dec 14 21:26:50 2019] GM says, 'Nordok
[Sat Dec 14 21:26:58 2019] GM says, 'Stay in there, keep to your spawns and corpses.'
[Sat Dec 14 21:27:02 2019] GM says, 'Deal?'
[Sat Dec 14 21:27:59 2019] Nordok says, 'Yeah thanks'
[Sat Dec 14 21:28:01 2019] Nordok says, 'Sounds good'

[Sat Dec 14 21:28:08 2019] GM says, 'Rest of you, leave that room alone, understood?'
[Sat Dec 14 21:29:14 2019] GM says, 'I've been looking at encounter logs, been a lot of ksing both ways. I'm currently being impartial'

[Sat Dec 14 21:43:36 2019] Nordok says, 'stop checking my camp'
[Sat Dec 14 21:51:37 2019] Nordok says, 'funny cause thegirth and the monk trained, and KS'd at least 4 times (but failed once). Evil losers are always the biggest hypocrites'

Nordok trains us with his room once more, goes to the guards and comes back.
[Sat Dec 14 21:49:04 2019] Nordok laughs.

Frustrated that justice was not served and tired from the day of leveling, the group splits up and logs for the night.

I log in the next day to see this as one of the first lines of text.

It was a good day.

Just tonight I saw him in Lower Guk and he was making more enemies by being his beautiful self in OOC. At the Upper Guk zoneline we cross paths.

[Tue Dec 17 18:22:49 2019] Nordok says, 'ogre looks like a retarded version of Cartman lol'
[Tue Dec 17 18:23:06 2019] You say, 'Barbarian looks like a solo player.'
[Tue Dec 17 18:23:24 2019] You say, 'I shall leave with my friends now'
[Tue Dec 17 18:23:25 2019] You say, 'Good day!'

We port to West Commonlands.
Upon arrival I received

Old 12-18-2019, 12:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hazel = Nordok and replied with wrong handle? Or is this well known and I'm not in on it?
No idea who knows it or not, but yes. Of course he has alts he can use on the board to agree with his arguments and to attack people he doesn't like without people knowing it's him. No way that's the only one.
Old 12-18-2019, 12:41 AM
Aviak

I was able to determine OP was an 8chan fucking moron by his use of the word cuck. Did I miss anything?
Old 12-18-2019, 12:47 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For real. And if you're pulling mobs from a camp then its all yours and i'll let you have it.
You walked into HHK Goblins and sat down and basically said 'this is mine now' just the other day when my group had them all locked down.
Old 12-18-2019, 12:50 AM
Fire Giant

This is the RnF I log in for. Bravo folks!

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 12-18-2019, 01:06 AM
Sarnak

Oh man and I thought I was gonna be bored today! *sips*
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 12-18-2019, 01:24 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthWagon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These may have something to do with it also.

[Sat Dec 14 17:09:55 2019] a pickclaw cabalist says 'I'll teach you to interfere with me Nordok.'
[Sat Dec 14 17:11:36 2019] a pickclaw cabalist says 'I'll teach you to interfere with me Nordok.'
[Sat Dec 14 17:11:43 2019] a pickclaw lookout says 'I'll teach you to interfere with me Nordok.'
[Sat Dec 14 17:12:25 2019] a pickclaw spiritist says 'I'll teach you to interfere with me Nordok.'
[Sat Dec 14 17:12:32 2019] a pickclaw spiritist says 'I'll teach you to interfere with me Nordok.'
[Sat Dec 14 17:12:39 2019] a pickclaw spiritist says 'I'll teach you to interfere with me Nordok.'
and so forth.
I love the fact that he complains about getting agro, but he's taunting the whole time. Then says other people have ego problems, but goes to the forum to brag about getting agro with his 2hs: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...4&postcount=67
Old 12-18-2019, 01:48 AM
Sarnak

The literal popcorn I'm eating as I read this thread. Gotta love RnF!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pop.jpg (50.0 KB, 247 views)
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 12-18-2019, 01:53 AM
Banned

Thegirth is just plain lying at this point so time to establish some important facts.

1. The proc weapon ranger was using snare to pull so he had tons of agro and I decided to drop down to zerker to do more damage cause i'd been doing that for 28 levels already even while tanking without a problem. But the cleric healer in the group literally couldn't heal me when I was at 1.5 bubbles within at least 6 full seconds when I occasionally got agro. I had druids keep me up better than that while tanking. Count out loud with "one one thousand" to get an idea of how long that actually is because i'm not going to exaggerate either. I would sit there at 1 bubble for ages and a heal would never come. So finally I said forget it and they were salty about it "not working". Then Thegirth joined, and an hour after that I decided to go back down to zerker and let him tank because you might as well take advantage of it and its not like he's smart enough to do it. Until he decided to run away from the mob so I got agro and kicked me when I was at one bubble to deliberately to get me killed (which he didn't mention in his post because he's a dishonest piece of shit).

2. Nobody "ran off anyone" since I bandaged up to 50% anyway once I realized the healer was too slow to keep me up. And we were killing gobs for a long time after I did that anyway.

3. He admits I held agro more than him which means I also did more damage. So why is he even in the group then with shit 1h weapons and not even tanking or sitting in zerker? Definitely a retard.

4. I was keeping track of ears and always had to remind them a bunch of times cause they'd leave like 4 corpses on the ground and would occasionally rot. So after he got me killed and kicked me like prick he is, they had the audacity to talk shit to me instead of leaving his group. And yeah I was mad that they wouldn't leave. You would be too. So I came back and looted all the corpses they left to rot after the timer was up cause they had plenty of time to loot and whats the point of the timer anyway? Why don't you just loot before it goes public.

5. I tried to from a new group because why the fuck would you stay in the group after he did that? The sham said he didn't see it, even though it was obvious, and because they were afraid to be the first one to leave and would rather just stay in the group then do what is right.

6. I camped the right room because I could and also so I could get some kind of justice against those pricks. They tried to KS and I never did, despite what the GM said because i'm not stupid and I actually follow the rules (besides looting public corpses after the timer is up which shouldn't be against the rules anyway and didn't know cause it didn't make sense). And its why I was allowed to keep the camp. In fact, the camp was mine to begin with because I was there for hours before they even invited that hypocritical dumbass and passed him lead because whoever the previous leader was worshiped him for some weird reason.

7. Notice how he blacked out the name of the person who said "fuck yourself"? Why would he do that? What's he afraid of? Here's the real person, whom I originally said nothing to and didn't even know. And you wonder why I despise people like that? I didn't even ask him for a port either he just said it out of nowhere when I showed up to basement like two days later.

8. I held the double spawn just fine as a solo war with combat bandage. His story about pulling them to the guards or whatever is nonsense.

9. His character actually does look like a retarded version of Cartman. Especially when shrunk lol.

10. Its true that he'll have no friends when he's rotting in Hell where he belongs with the reset of the wicked losers. God willing.
Closed Thread