Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2020, 06:18 PM
Banned

Default Tunabros knows what's up (quote within, the 350-500 people waiting share this sentim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please just let red die so there can be a new one...
im begging everyone
Edit: title got cut, should say sentiment) at the end.
Old 11-15-2020, 01:31 AM
Aviak

doesnt have to die, maybe make a new server and merge like green plans to do? lots of ppl put in ton of time would be a shame if they just deleted
Old 11-15-2020, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

We have three solid concepts. That’s a total of 4

1. Two teams (custom teams) Sullon rules (no pvp level range or item loot) not bad but means low level game is garbage can just waiting to get to high level
2. A real rallos server 4 level range with item loot. This is the best idea since it’s an actual classic server not a half baked custom like red99 started as
3. A rallos rules kunark only server just for the hell of it
4. A discord permadeath server with seasons. This is a real live eq concept and would be fun.

Any of these are solid I think 2 and 3 are best but I feel like the weak sauce will win out and we will get number 1
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-15-2020, 02:36 AM
Banned

big brain moment
Old 11-15-2020, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Discord permadeath with points for kills incentives really would be good to try.
Old 11-15-2020, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

How about just a reset with the fixes in place that hurt the server on the initial launch. Actually fuck that red is fine lots of pvp just butt hurt posters. Continuing playing forever.
Old 11-15-2020, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have three solid concepts. That’s a total of 4

1. Two teams (custom teams) Sullon rules (no pvp level range or item loot) not bad but means low level game is garbage can just waiting to get to high level
2. A real rallos server 4 level range with item loot. This is the best idea since it’s an actual classic server not a half baked custom like red99 started as
3. A rallos rules kunark only server just for the hell of it
4. A discord permadeath server with seasons. This is a real live eq concept and would be fun.

Any of these are solid I think 2 and 3 are best but I feel like the weak sauce will win out and we will get number 1
No reason to not enjoy what we got, but solid A+ post coming from an old school pvp'er with much respect.
Old 11-15-2020, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Hate to break it to you, but there is no new PvP server coming. Not tomorrow, not next year, not ever.
Old 11-15-2020, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Can be depressed or go box on RoZ.

Or play here. Choice is yours..

I don't like custom EQ with boxing.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-15-2020 at 12:10 PM..
Old 11-15-2020, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

I’m confident there will be another pvp server.

I think they will bring it out when it has best chance of success. That means probably after velious blue launch and there is peak amount of people ready for a new server.

We had robust population for all of classic and Kunark and were tanked by the time velious came out.

That tells me we could have a robust server for a couple of years at minimum. Red 99 had a lot going against it. Corruption. Bad custom rule set. Poorly announced launch.

The bad players will be there but that’s just unavoidable.

Maybe 6 months or so after green hits velious

One thing is that I missed red launch by a month or two. I never had the huge problems leveling up on a single mob in newb yard like people talk about on green.

Can someone tell me what it was like day one and week one of red? I played beta and waited for a change to beta sever to test first then they launched red with no announcement so I missed the sever start. Kinda like they rolled kunark out for green based solely on a promise of the timeline from a year ago.

If they’re so committed to keeping promises we will get another red server as there are lots of statements saying it’s something they’re doing. And heck, we know there is no reason for them NOt to do it
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread