Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2021, 05:06 AM
Kobold

Default everquest diary

dear eq p99 diary on emulated eq seevre,

today i thought about playing eq on emulated eq server. but i decided to play wow instead on wow classic server becaus of to begin preparing for tbc launch.

so i log into my rogue name of mort (hes undead rogue)[combat rogue but bad gear i just finished lvelling him to 60[{im on a pvp server so i want go daggers soon if i can get geared};might just buy gold from website & do gdkp raid and get gear i dont know yet[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

s ijust finished levelling him to 60, and i was thinking about making anofether character maybe a warlock or a belf warlock because i think belfs look nice for caster classes. their animations is garbage for paladins i think because their 2 hand animations is bad looking but maybe some people like it. i dont know.

anyway i was logging into my rogue so i could play of the game and i was thinking about ebeverquest, so i thought maybe what should i make i dont got no characters right now becaus i wuit playing everquest a long time ago and i have dont have a lot of time to play it becaus of my busy life.

so i loged into my rogue and i was thinking about what to make on everquest if i play it again and i was thinking about making a nother rogue becaus i like rogues a LOT. SO i was thinking of makking a barbarian rogue a LOT. but barbarian gorue looks weird???? becaus its so big and when u sneak its big looking LOL.

SO I LOGGED INTO MY WOW ROGUE and but i think i was nt to make another char on everquest and level him UP. so maybe also i was thinkin about making a WZARD.

so what do u guys think about playing or making wizzards on everquest is it a good pclass to play? whats is a good race for wizzard? i want to make a high elf wizzard i think but lots of people say erudite wizzard but i dont know about erudies and i want to play in high elf land forwast where its nice music and nice looks like nice.

and u can go to crushBONE and crush orcs all FUCKKING DAY and play lots of games with everquest levellinnnnnngggggggggg.

so i loged into my rogue on wow name of mort and i was thinking wiether wizzard or rogue on everquest if i play again maybe ill play on the tlp evrer on mischief? or thorneblad? or maybe i just play on aradadune???? whats a good tlp server to play on anyway,i m not entirely sure

i have the money for a subscription maybe i can just buy some CHRONOS and play onthe chrono time like a wow token time? so anyway can u advice me anyway plaease?????

okay, dear diary thank you. good night.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] have a good ONE
Old 05-23-2021, 05:40 AM
Kobold

also i was to think if i am a play to when i game a game a in to dark elf wizherd ofor to get a EPIC ITEM

is hard? t get epic items?????????/ on wizaer i am want play maybe or rogue
Old 05-23-2021, 08:59 AM
Banned

Make A wizard.

Tsb over and nuke a mob from wow. When u get bind affinity u can bind at a safe ish spot to med after every kill.

You may only kill a few mobs per day but eventually you'll get like 30 and some gear so you can kill like 2 mobs and afk. Eventually u can quad and tab over to your rogue to own some newbz.

Idk why everyone doesn't have a max level wizard.
Old 05-23-2021, 09:39 AM
Kobold

dear starkrind thank you,

im thinking of making wizerd

im thjinim thinking of making wizerd
k
Old 05-23-2021, 09:40 AM
Kobold

dear everquest,

i made a s andwich today, gonna get an emergy drink monster TODAY probably, maybe some chips or some pork rinds or some hamburgers or some pizzas or some ice cream sondays or some steaks or some terikayis or some bean refrieds or some ppepsi or some french fries or some giroes or some sandwich again,,

talk to u soon
Old 05-23-2021, 09:43 AM
Banned

Getting up to pee soon my whole body is numb except for the excruciating bladder pain tho.
Old 05-23-2021, 11:26 AM
Kobold

good luck starkind good luck
Old 05-23-2021, 11:26 AM
Kobold

i assume you went to the wc already 9water closet)

but good luck i hope all went well for you in there!!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2021, 12:10 PM
Banned

i managed, got a good pee and then killed recondojoe again in EQ, then i used the /faint command and am just chillin in my favorite spot

brad laid out the path for us in rathe mountains

he's got the beetles and the lizards there for us

i'll be back to get lvl 13 eventually

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-23-2021, 12:24 PM
Aviak

What the fuck
Closed Thread