Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty secksy..

Qquestion about some velious merbs.. I heard some have a 30% chance to stun with every hit.. Like WW dragons, or any others? Does anyone know this to be true or what merbs are able to stun more frequently than with than just their bash?

I imagine that stat could have an impact on this conversation, you know.. one day, when everything is frozen and were all like WOOOOOO!!!!!! NEW LEWTS!
If I remember correctly Giants have additional stun chance per hit as well.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2014, 03:05 PM
Banned

^ I brought this up and was chased with pitch forks
Old 10-27-2014, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCamel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I remember correctly Giants have additional stun chance per hit as well.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evidences?

Never recall this but I can see some logic behind it. Need real evidence before it's worth implementing though.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Sarnak

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evidences?

Never recall this but I can see some logic behind it. Need real evidence before it's worth implementing though.
None atm, was off memory and could be wrong. Will be looking for evidence now, most things I am finding talk about not being able to stun Giants. Not that they can stun on hit, so I may have been mistaken.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgostic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The world puts Y before X. Latitude and longitude are given with the north-south component first.
Marty, you're not thinking 3rd dimensionally! Latitude and longitude use spherical coordinates man!
Old 11-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Kobold

IMO

Troll > Iksar > Ogre > Barbarian

regen = mana, #wannabenecro, etc
Old 11-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCamel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None atm, was off memory and could be wrong. Will be looking for evidence now, most things I am finding talk about not being able to stun Giants. Not that they can stun on hit, so I may have been mistaken.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I soloed Velious giants on Live with a frog shaman, and I don't remember seeing any more stuns than usual. Granted, that was a long time ago...
Old 11-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toehammer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Marty, you're not thinking 3rd dimensionally! Latitude and longitude use spherical coordinates man!
Ok you're right, it's technically Φ and Θ, and not Y and X. But projected onto a 2D map, it essentially becomes a rectangular coordinate system. Thus the grid on an EQatlas map functions similarly to the grid on, say, a USGS quadrangle, and I don't think that it was a mistake.

There's really no reason to assume that EQ uses X and Y coordinates, and not spherical ones projected into two dimensions. /loc returns unitless numbers.
Last edited by Synthlol; 11-06-2014 at 11:47 AM..
Old 11-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgostic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The world puts Y before X. Latitude and longitude are given with the north-south component first.
Unless you're Minecraft. Coordinates are in (X,Y,Z).

X = Longitude
Y = Elevation
Z = Latitude

It's like Swedes have never seen a map.
Last edited by Byrjun; 11-09-2014 at 09:43 PM..
Old 11-10-2014, 12:32 AM
Banned

Ogre is best. Barb looks best. Regen is meh. Irrelevent.
Closed Thread