Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-18-2022, 07:27 PM
Banned

barks
Old 03-18-2022, 07:38 PM
Skeleton

Remember when Eisley was in riot, then pretended to be their brother, spent their dkp on a bio orb and then quit to join vanq, good times, cool and normal.
Old 03-18-2022, 09:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And Vanq leadership has never done anything like any of that, right? Vanq has never just went ahead with an engage and said 'fuck it, we'll deal with the consequences later?" How many screenshots or audio recordings do we have floating around of Riot leaders cursing out the competition or other examples of poor sportsmanship? I'd be interested in seeing/hearing them because most of what I've seen/heard over the years has come from people currently in or leading Vanq. Some I'm even experienced first hand. Did Riot ever log into the other guilds bot to train them like a pissy child that didn't get their way? You ride a mighty high horse, Sam, and the problem with riding that horse is that you're just constantly looking down on others while ignoring that your horse is dropping shit on the road, too.

You all push the envelope to get the edge when you can and both sides, at some point, decide they've had enough of whatever the other team is doing and decide to push it a little further. Some of this has to do with inconsistent GM rulings, but some of it is just people on both sides acting like literal children that think if I can't have it, then they can't either, OR, my personal favorite, WELL HE DID IT FIRST! That's what all the arguments end up coming down to in the end.

You can be competitive without being a trash human being, but it's obvious some of you never learned to be a gracious winner AND loser. The truth about the raid scene is that you're all just in it for yourselves and, to some lesser extent, your tribe. You don't give a shit about the community because you're all too busy holding grudges and pursuing your personal vendetta's at almost any cost, and you use the casuals and warm bodies to enact your revenge. Cry and bitch about the other team as much as you want, but look in the mirror the next time you wonder why the raid scene here can be such shit, and the answer will be staring back at you.
Holy shut, absolute best post[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]oster who tells it like it is of the year, and it’s only March. Thanks for putting a smile and tell people what reality really is.
Old 03-18-2022, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when Eisley was in riot, then pretended to be their brother, spent their dkp on a bio orb and then quit to join vanq, good times, cool and normal.
I wish this lie would stop being bandied about.

It was petitioned and the GMs sided unequivocally in my favor. Look, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but it's just not true. There's never been any evidence supporting it, and the GMs agree. I still have the Orb. I was not punished. I never bid using anyone's DKP. I never would. The whole thing made no sense from the start because why would I spend my own DKP on a tradable item, much less someone else's? It was just a strange accusation from the start.

Riot members seem cool. It's a shame the well was poisoned by this lie from the start. I get we live in a guilt until proven innocent culture today, but now we're into like guilty after proven innocent.
Old 03-19-2022, 05:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish this lie would stop being bandied about.

It was petitioned and the GMs sided unequivocally in my favor. Look, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but it's just not true. There's never been any evidence supporting it, and the GMs agree. I still have the Orb. I was not punished. I never bid using anyone's DKP. I never would. The whole thing made no sense from the start because why would I spend my own DKP on a tradable item, much less someone else's? It was just a strange accusation from the start.

Riot members seem cool. It's a shame the well was poisoned by this lie from the start. I get we live in a guilt until proven innocent culture today, but now we're into like guilty after proven innocent.
What lie? You bid dkp that wasn't yours on a raid where you literally posted that it was you on your brothers character that you were bidding on. You spent dkp that wasn't yours on a very expensive droppable item then peace'd out to VQ almost immediately afterwards. Of course the gm's weren't going to take it. They aren't going to intervene in random guild affairs. From their perspective you were awarded an item from a raid. No server rules were broken.

There was tons of evidence supporting the garbage that you pulled but you're too much of a deceitful coward to give the item back that you effectively stole. Which is why you fucked off to VQ because you knew Riot was going to kick you anyways after you didn't give the orb back. But ya know, whatever copium you need to feed yourself.
Old 03-19-2022, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What lie? You bid dkp that wasn't yours on a raid where you literally posted that it was you on your brothers character that you were bidding on. You spent dkp that wasn't yours on a very expensive droppable item then peace'd out to VQ almost immediately afterwards. Of course the gm's weren't going to take it. They aren't going to intervene in random guild affairs. From their perspective you were awarded an item from a raid. No server rules were broken.

There was tons of evidence supporting the garbage that you pulled but you're too much of a deceitful coward to give the item back that you effectively stole. Which is why you fucked off to VQ because you knew Riot was going to kick you anyways after you didn't give the orb back. But ya know, whatever copium you need to feed yourself.
To be clear, the GMs determined that Riot's versions of events were untrue. Riot claimed I was on my cleric bidding. In reality, I had swapped to my necro DMFing Kael racers.

'Very expensive' is a relative term. It's certainly nothing I'd ever spend DKP on. I could afford to buy dozens of them for Platinum, if I needed any more. This was another key mistake made, me spending DKP on a tradable item makes no sense, anyone who knows me would know this. However, no Riot officer even knows my characters.

GM's determined that I (my IP in Seattle) was on my Necro, and my brother (who lives in Denver) was on my Cleric bidding with his own DKP.

I can only speculate, but I think they were upset I had notified them a few days earlier I was going to be withdrawing my app because I didn't like how much the raid game had changed. They seemed fine with it at the time. It honestly had nothing to do with the guild at first.
Old 03-19-2022, 06:25 PM
Banned

And yet your brother never once came to your defense to sort out the misunderstanding, weird!
Old 03-20-2022, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

What? Of course he did. Why didn't your officers tell you guys the truth of this situation? That's the most concerning part to me. With Riot it just felt like lies on top of lies to the point even they couldn't keep their own version of events straight.

Anyway Croco, I have no ill will towards you. It seems that sentiment isn't shared, but I don't blame given the fact it seems you've bee lied to by people you should be able to trust. That's a shame.
Old 03-20-2022, 07:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? Of course he did. Why didn't your officers tell you guys the truth of this situation? That's the most concerning part to me. With Riot it just felt like lies on top of lies to the point even they couldn't keep their own version of events straight.
This is exactly what it's like raiding against Riot. Look at the statue roll example from last week.

They pulled statue when another guild had won the roll and still had time remaining on the exclusive lockout. Riot excuses:

A) The timer was up
B) TSS got their attempt, so now it was their turn
C) Vanquish was going to pull it, so they pulled it first

I'm not making this shit up. They were told several times that the hour was not up, but they pulled it in and killed it, anyway.

THEN they started screaming about Vanquish and some ring war violation, whatever that means.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-20-2022, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

It starts with KT, then a few more, and then CT and then some more. Pretty soon its just NToV, but eventually that loses and before you know it Vulak is gone next.