Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-17-2023, 12:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah...

i happen to have all 3 of the fappening dumps, snatched em before they got scrubbed from the internet.

AVAST YE MATEYS

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
inb4 you get raided by the FBI

i know too many people who went down over the gifyo shit
Old 01-17-2023, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
inb4 you get raided by the FBI

i know too many people who went down over the gifyo shit
nordvpn.com

am I in canada? poland? south africa? panama?

Who Knowwwwsssss
Old 01-17-2023, 12:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nordvpn.com

am I in canada? poland? south africa? panama?

Who Knowwwwsssss
lol seems legit

most of these vpn companies will sell you out faster than comcasts
Old 01-17-2023, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol seems legit

most of these vpn companies will sell you out faster than comcasts
even still, i am one among millions of internet pirates. back when DMCA got passed they arrested maybe a dozen people, and internet piracy only increased.

the film and music industry got it's ass handed to itself by the invention of the internet, and there is absolutely no way that they could ever beat the literal hordes of media pirates that exist.

if you ever wonder why any movie produced today has to check every single box across all demographics? the answer actually isn't wokeism, in order to turn a profit on a film they have to try to hit as wide an audience as possible, the woke business is just icing on the cake for those hollywood weirdos.

Hollywood won't take anymore big budget risks, and I'm the reason why.
Old 01-17-2023, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

oh i should add that nordvpn stated from day 1 that it keeps zero logs, if they were lying it would have been leaked by now.

Nord is based in panama, you know, the central american country that basically operates like switzerland?

If you're using any vpn service that is based in north america, or any EU nation, then you really are just feeding your internet activity into a special database.
Old 01-17-2023, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
oh i should add that nordvpn stated from day 1 that it keeps zero logs, if they were lying it would have been leaked by now.

Nord is based in panama, you know, the central american country that basically operates like switzerland?

If you're using any vpn service that is based in north america, or any EU nation, then you really are just feeding your internet activity into a special database.
just giving you a hard time

i never trust VPNs personally and still use a proxy and other measures

i know people who literally use VPN and dont even clear their cookies (or use a private browser that never stores them)

its like dawg cmon what are yall doing lmao
Old 01-17-2023, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
just giving you a hard time

i never trust VPNs personally and still use a proxy and other measures

i know people who literally use VPN and dont even clear their cookies (or use a private browser that never stores them)

its like dawg cmon what are yall doing lmao
yeah definitely set up a proxy via onion vpn for your less than kosher online activities.

and if your internet browser isn't open source, then you are also just sending all your activity to someone's database, even if you are using a vpn.

if someone runs a vpn, but still uses chrome or edge etc, then it entirely negates the purpose of your vpn. you are signed into an account thru those services FFS SMH