Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm saying all the industrial activity to sustain 300 million gluttons and drive GDP growth spits tons of this shit out all over the place and it's beginning to catch up with us in a bad way.

Endometriosis, precocious puberty, breast cancer, cervical cancer, prostate cancer, all skyrocket in industrial societies, all tied to hormonal disruption, and our world is saturated with this shit.
cancer sux but once we cure it we'll still have more boipucci. idk what endometriosis is nor care i think that's something cis cattlegirls get only right? i think we're headed for the stars, maybe u should chill
Old 05-24-2017, 01:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
simple seth rich explanation that makes more sense than the conspiracy theory that he was robbed:

seth was leaking to wikileaks, semi-confirmed. seth was in contact with kimdotcom, confirmed. we know that kimdotcom is now a foreign national who was previously under federal investigation. we know the fbi has had a stick up their ass over kimdotcom since the legal battle. we also know that the obama white house was collecting blanket data using the NSA and based on the known scope very well could have captured communications between Rich and Kimdotcom. We also know that the Obama white house has admitted to unmasking US citizens in contact with foreign nationals under surveillance. this is likely how he was identified, which would be the reason for his assassination.

all of this is less of a stretch than to say he was "robbed" with a significantly more solid motive and motus operandi.

stay woke and never trust a frenchman
Okay.

What do you belive in, the police that believes it's a botched robbery and the 17 US agencies (Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.) that think the mail leak was coming from russian hackers, without even mentioning european intelligence agencies that warned their counterparts that russia was trying to influence the election..

OR

A private investigator payed by fox:

Quote:
The next day, a national Fox News report said an unnamed federal investigator corroborated Wheeler’s findings. And according to the federal investigator, an FBI analysis of Rich’s laptop found that Rich made contact with a WikiLeaks director and sent him 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments from DNC leaders.

Here’s the problem: Hours after Fox published its report, Wheeler recanted. He told CNN that he hadn’t seen the evidence himself, and his knowledge of Rich’s alleged email contact with WikiLeaks came from the national Fox News reporter, not his own investigative work.

"Let me just really quickly say this," Wheeler said on Hannity’s show May 16. "I don't know for sure, I don't know as a matter of fact if the emails went out to the WikiLeaks or anybody else, but it sure appears that way."

Fox retracted its own May 16 article, saying "the article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting"
Source: http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...e-emails-wiki/

USA still living in the post-truth world. Sad !

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-24-2017, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay.

What do you belive in, the police that believes it's a botched robbery and the 17 US agencies (Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.) that think the mail leak was coming from russian hackers, without even mentioning european intelligence agencies that warned their counterparts that russia was trying to influence the election..

OR

i don't think Jarn has ever replied to one of my face-to-toilet slam dunks. it's cute
Old 05-24-2017, 01:32 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cancer sux but once we cure it we'll still have more boipucci. idk what endometriosis is nor care i think that's something cis cattlegirls get only right? i think we're headed for the stars, maybe u should chill
i injected 420 hormones and all i have to show for it are these huge leaky milkers
Old 05-24-2017, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

Also, surprise !
Quote:
Ed Butowsky, the Dallas wealth manager and frequent Fox News guest who facilitated a private investigation into the murder of Seth Rich, is friends with and claimed on his website to serve on the board of an organization started by White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephberns...XYG#.mkJEYlzWl

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lulz
Old 05-24-2017, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't think Jarn has ever replied to one of my face-to-toilet slam dunks. it's cute
The issue with guys like you is that you think you can meme your way out of anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lulz
Old 05-24-2017, 01:36 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay.

OR

appeal to authority!
that's working out great for France!
i'm sure the Coast Guard has the inside scoop!
lol all these alphabet soup agencies were totally right about those WMD's in Iraq and totally didn't lie to us to get us into the Iraq war!

lol this guy 1 ups his own stupid every post
Old 05-24-2017, 01:43 PM
Banned

Dear politics thread, if I get murdered and some political operative appears telling you they speak for my mom and dad, kindly ignore them.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
The issue with guys like you is that you think you can meme your way out of anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we memed our way out of borders wide open to murdering fascists (well not really but if western democracy weren't a sham with the next logical step for politicking being race-based Streets of Rage larping we woulda)
Old 05-24-2017, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear politics thread, if I get murdered and some political operative appears telling you they speak for my mom and dad, kindly ignore them.
same. i will not die by my own hand and im an excellent driver. if i disappear fight them to the end for me
Closed Thread