Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Nuts = rice amino acids JD? Rice and beans only complementary protein combo I know of atm.
Old 05-17-2019, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Essentially those processed foods are going to fuck you up by making you more hungry. They are also more carb/fat heavy and less protein dense, meaning you have to go through a lot more calories to get the same level of protein.
Quote:
documented this weight gain even though each meal offered on the two different diets contained the same total amount of calories, fats, protein, sugar, salt, carbohydrates and fiber
?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 05-17-2019, 07:35 PM
Server GM

Today's workout;

Weightlifting
Emom 10 min
Snatch, hang snatch, squat snatch
70%

Cardio
5 rounds
35 sec on
45 sec rest
Assault bike
Row
Double-unders
Air squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 05-18-2019, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today's workout;

Weightlifting
Emom 10 min
Snatch, hang snatch, squat snatch
70%

Cardio
5 rounds
35 sec on
45 sec rest
Assault bike
Row
Double-unders
Air squats
I understand the cardio bullets but not the first section. Explain plz I am intrigued
Old 05-18-2019, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand the cardio bullets but not the first section. Explain plz I am intrigued
That means every minute on the minute he does those three movements. For 10 minutes. Emom is one of the styles crossfit uses. Sometimes people AMRAP (as many repetitions as possible) the last set too.
Old 05-18-2019, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark Tank2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Diet is everything

Carbs will make you hungry

Carbs are the most genetically modified food on our planet and do unbelieveable damage to humans.

We were not meant to eat them

50% of your diet should be veg 20% lean meats 20% Dairy 10% fats

No excuses or end up bald and low T and diabetie
did you lick the cheetos off your fingers before you typed this up?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 05-18-2019, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That means every minute on the minute he does those three movements. For 10 minutes. Emom is one of the styles crossfit uses. Sometimes people AMRAP (as many repetitions as possible) the last set too.
What We Do In The Shadows, the TV show, had a good line about crossfit(virgins) this week. I like it alot but there's usually only 1 good joke per week, which I guess it's actually a decent score. This week had 2 I guess.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What We Do In The Shadows, the TV show, had a good line about crossfit(virgins) this week. I like it alot but there's usually only 1 good joke per week, which I guess it's actually a decent score. This week had 2 I guess.
Making fun of a virgin for doing crossfit is like making fun of fat people when they exercise. In fact most the time, it is literally that.

They are actively doing something to fix the problem -- get off their back.
Old 05-19-2019, 04:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve been eating a meatball sub every day this week and I’m ok with this life decision.
You got wawa where you are I presume? Most people I know able to swing meatball subs everyday are doin subway or wawa. Thats a lot of food tho calorie wise. Kind of kills all the meals the rest of the day
Old 05-19-2019, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

It’s been the majority of what I eat, I think I’ve actually been losing weight on them cause only like 900 calories + whatever random food I eat. I liked them cause I could eat that and not worry about food anymore for the rest of the day. Local grocery store but yeah... I’m done with finals week so I’m not gonna eat them anymore.
Closed Thread