Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 05-25-2016, 01:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Multiple issues.

The anti hack code is part of it.

Another part is a system in place that does not send client updates outside a certain range. I need to add a bypass for tracking clients. Should be a fairly simple fix. I will try to look at in next day or two.

H
Dated 12/10/14
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 05-25-2016, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Can't wait for this to be fixed in the next day or two.
Old 05-25-2016, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

It had already been hotfixed, please stop trolling the developers in the PvP Bugs section
Old 05-25-2016, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It had already been hotfixed, please stop trolling the developers in the PvP Bugs section
Here are some quotes from this thread that indicate you are a dumbum.

These are all posts made after Haynar's "hotfix" was "applied"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yikes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump. Any update? This is the most frustrating thing about the class and that's saying something with arrow collision the way it is.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would love an update!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump for great ranger justice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
overclownfidence is a slow and hilarious killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by klepto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tracking players doesn't work on red. Sort by distance is best we can do as rangers. The track text will lead you to a ghost but when you sort by distance you can select and track to the mob nearest your target and that will often lead you in the correct direction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any update, Haynar?

Ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiznessTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doing my duty as a ranger and bumping this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can this be fixed?

"no" is a valid answer, just wondering along with others ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi! I'm a ranger on Red and I never noticed on blue before, but it is still very hard to track players. I have not successfully tracked a player on red using the track button, I have been having to sort by distance and check every 15 seconds to see if i got closer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think this is only an issue for very far away targets?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bundy must not pvp if he hasnt noticed how buggy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Track def broken on this server. Does not work like live at all.

Also ZEK tracking is 95 % accurate and on here its 5 % accurate. If those guys can fix it these guys def can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm back. it doesnt work. after tracking several ghosts today. i've reverted to my formula of going the opposite direction of wherever track tells me to go. keep trying
Quote:
Long range player tracking is not working appropriately as of right myow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zkoch01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was trying to track someone (NPC) across the zone in nektulos yesterday on red and it sent me in circles. Just an FYI for anyone needing as much info as possible.
Last edited by Doctor Jeff; 05-25-2016 at 06:45 PM..
Old 05-25-2016, 06:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ninja made changes.
Old 05-25-2016, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These are all posts made after Haynar's "hotfix" was "applied"
Old 05-25-2016, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I ninja made changes. Dunno if it improved tracking players. Didn't have time to look at final result. Scrapped a lot of location scrambling garbage that never worked right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'll be back to criticize you accordingly depending on how angry i get when i can't track someone.
Quote:
i'm back. it doesnt work. after tracking several ghosts today. i've reverted to my formula of going the opposite direction of wherever track tells me to go. keep trying
Old 06-22-2016, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

bump
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 06-30-2016, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

bump still not fixed 6/30/16
Old 07-03-2016, 01:56 AM
Sarnak

I click track and immediately try one of the other 3 directions instead of following track. That works often enough.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.