Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2019, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 10886

I demand to see bull dykes kissing her instead! Fuckin' lesbians man..
Lol so they got mad because a straight girl kissed a lesbian? People get offended by anything
Old 05-18-2019, 11:24 PM
Banned

Vice reporters were caught on video breaking into 8chan creator's home.
Old 05-19-2019, 06:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People get offended by anything
This is why political correctness doesn't work. Even if you try to be politically correct, someone may still get offended by something you never would think would be offensive. You'd twist yourself in a knot trying not to step on a political correctness landmine, especially when those landmines keep changing. You may even get caught by a long forgotten landmine that comes back to haunt you.

In the end, all political correctness does is silence people. I refuse to be politically correct. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-19-2019, 08:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why political correctness doesn't work. Even if you try to be politically correct, someone may still get offended by something you never would think would be offensive. You'd twist yourself in a knot trying not to step on a political correctness landmine, especially when those landmines keep changing. You may even get caught by a long forgotten landmine that comes back to haunt you.

In the end, all political correctness does is silence people. I refuse to be politically correct. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was a study done recently on "Trump Derangement Syndrome" and it found that most people who claimed that they were suffering from Trump's presidency were feigning. It was a form of virtue signaling.

The only ones who appeared were actually suffering were latino women.

So either we've had an influx of grifters on social media or they're virtue signaling for social brownie points.

They know the politically correct mob is relentless and eats anyone, so they virtue signal to amass social protection.

Much like a cult works. You want to make sure everyone knows you're a devout believer.
Old 05-19-2019, 10:13 AM
Banned

Copper Cab is amazing
Old 05-19-2019, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwVNuyfhF0Q
Old 05-19-2019, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

treleup
Old 05-19-2019, 12:46 PM
Banned

Journalism or Activism? You decide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-19-2019, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Journalism or Activism? You decide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

that's how they caught bomberman in Manhunt: Unabomber. style guides are everywhere my dude.
Old 05-19-2019, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hotwheels is the creator, Jim is just some pedo that bought the site, dumbshit.
Closed Thread