Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2020, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy s.. Batman,

What kind of quest can you farm to get enough xp to go 51 - > 60 in a couple days?

According to the wiki the scroll quest gives some decent xp to people in their early 40s, but I'd love to know some that still do for early mid fifties

Aside from Bard swarming, AoE, chanter pet heavy groups or a gang of dps guildees PLing a single group once mobs are at 49% hp, I fail to see how 60 could be reached that fast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but I've never been good at leveling very fast
IIRC (and I may not), some ranger got the first L60 on live using multiple L51s as support to chain-kill BBM dwarves "solo" (group kill one mob and all ding 51, then PLee drop group and go to it). Can't recall how long it took.
Old 08-21-2020, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Dunno if live had 20 minute timers on those Dwarves. But gotta think it'd take a heck of a long time for a ranger in any case.
Old 08-21-2020, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The really critical thing to do is die 9-10 times before Kunark launch and AOE PoFear for EXP for about 2 hours to get back that EXP.

Then when Kunark launches log on your boxed cleric and 90% rez those corpses to jump to level 52.
Disgusting. I will make sure you get jailed in the back of Halas for this.
Old 08-21-2020, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno if live had 20 minute timers on those Dwarves. But gotta think it'd take a heck of a long time for a ranger in any case.
Only the dock dwarves and two others are 22 minutes that I’m aware of, many others are like 12 minutes (assuming you’re referring to the Kaladim Citizen faction dwarves)
Old 08-21-2020, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy s.. Batman,

What kind of quest can you farm to get enough xp to go 51 - > 60 in a couple days?

According to the wiki the scroll quest gives some decent xp to people in their early 40s, but I'd love to know some that still do for early mid fifties

Aside from Bard swarming, AoE, chanter pet heavy groups or a gang of dps guildees PLing a single group once mobs are at 49% hp, I fail to see how 60 could be reached that fast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but I've never been good at leveling very fast
If i've learned anything in all my years, it's to never under-estimate a neckbeard's determination.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 08-21-2020, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Group takes mob down to 5%, root then charm then break charm, ranger finishes it. (And I'm not even sure that's the most efficient method.) Have a stream of ready to kill near-deads leavened with an occasional mob ranger beats mob down with haste/chloro/ds. Pretty sure the limit would be respawns, not the damage output of the ranger. And this was at the opening bell for Kunark, the global knowledge of the class XP penalties wasn't a thing yet. [edit]Or the ranger's pals would've probably argued that a no penalty class char be first[/edit]
Old 08-21-2020, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If i've learned anything in all my years, it's to never under-estimate unemployed childrens determination.
Old 08-25-2020, 11:55 PM
Fire Giant

Splitpaw Scrolls are not gonna be a thing 51-60. I mean if you really wanna do it you could but XP Bars after lvl 50 are absurdly large. I have been leveling my Monk with scrolls since 46 because me and my duo partner stopped playing at the same time. It's approx 220,000 XP per scroll. It took me about 55 scrolls to go from 47 to 48. A human Monk with the 20% penalty has a 10,800,000 XP lvl 47 bar approximately. The bar for lvl 51 alone is 28,700,000 for a Human Monk. so I'd need like 143 Scrolls to go from 51 to 52. The XP bars only go up from there except 54 and 59...... total XP from 51 to Ding 60 for a Human monk is around: 464,000,000 or about 2320 Scrolls. Good luck!
Old 08-26-2020, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The really critical thing to do is die 9-10 times before Kunark launch and AOE PoFear for EXP for about 2 hours to get back that EXP.

Then when Kunark launches log on your boxed cleric and 90% rez those corpses to jump to level 52.
This is the winning post in my opinion.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-26-2020, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Wtb chardok pulls, 2k/pull

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Closed Thread