Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: how should i release all the rest of the footage?
release it all now! 59 78.67%
release it slowly overtime so I can constantly be reminded 16 21.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Banned

guild created from scratch and killed faydedar 3 weeks in
Old 07-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Kobold

Eddie-Murphy-A-Ok-Reaction.jpg
Old 07-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guild created from scratch and killed faydedar 3 weeks in
Azrael does this every few months when they get in order, since faydedar is generally a non priority target. It stands to reason unless you can for sure spare atleast half of the # of players that are doing faydedar to contest as they engage the mob or risk potentially dying to pvp before faydedar is killed. Honestly every server reset/simpop im pretty sure nihi will stick with their priority of VS sev inny(as long as no VP PD snipe attempts) and if they can spare people to disrupt you long enough or know in advance to camp out alts to deter a raid force from killing fay it wont matter. If you can knock out sev and inny or something consistently each week or atleast 2 other dragons/targets it would be more progress.

But nonetheless you aren't Azrael and are for the most part a new guild with only a few former members of azrael but you can see where my ramblings would lead to. Congrats on the kill anyway, Next time try to push for 2 targets or a higher priority one! In the end only VS sev inny PD matter, and since Hokuten is new VP is off the table im guessing therefor nihi will have no reason to rush to VP to defend dragons like they would azrael leaving them to defend all the non VP content.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Banned

What does "from scratch" mean when your constantly dealing with the same pool of 200 pixel thirsty nerds with 8 alts and 4 diff personalities?
Old 07-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when i made my guild i stated what nihilum stood for and what they do on the server. 60 people joined me within 2 weeks to fight them.

maybe just you dont care
your incessant bitchmade posts drove me to app nihilum

no one gives a shit that some dude sold items to a guy that supposedly propositioned half the server with his real life money

look forward to stomping all over you and your propaganda fueled drones.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:47 AM
Banned

bump
Old 08-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does "from scratch" mean when your constantly dealing with the same pool of 200 pixel thirsty nerds with 8 alts and 4 diff personalities?
Lol this is pretty dead on.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2014, 06:42 PM
Banned

Looks like to me a video of a guy apologizing for doing something he did that was wrong, getting over it, a guild getting over it and moving on with his/their life.

#hatersgunnahate #timetomoveon #onlyangrypeopleliveinthepast
Closed Thread