Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2019, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if you vote Conservative, when Conservatives are busted in the act of statutory rape , then by your own logic...You're a child rapist?
I don't vote conservative. I vote for whoever is the least in my pocket.
Old 07-29-2019, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At the very least, and i'm being real fucking generous here, you're out of touch with the challenges those below your socioeconomic position face, and in your earnest attempt to demonstrate altruism you're worsening the conditions of the working class poor below you, as the policies you support disproportionately negatively affect them while you run around disillusioning yourself with statements such as "I dont mind paying a little more taxes, if it means X......." Some people don't have "extra" money, to be paying for "a little extra" bullshit taxes on, especially considering that's the compounding result of an endless slew of previous "extra little" taxes compounding on them.
is the income limit(for subsidized coverage) tied to the state you live in or set by DC? i can see that being all screwed up either way with cali cost of living. would you even accept it if you qualified tho?
Old 07-29-2019, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is the income limit(for subsidized coverage) tied to the state you live in or set by DC? i can see that being all screwed up either way with cali cost of living. would you even accept it if you qualified tho?
Bronze coverage is pretty much the same thing you used to pay 35 to 50$ a month for, it's not a viable "full coverage" plan; it's more akin to insurance against catastrophic loss, and coverage rates are determined at the state level, but let's be real honest here, it should be determined as a function relative to to the cost-of-living on the county-level here in California, as there is a substantial difference in the cost of living in Fresno vs San Jose.

Technically, I'm just going to bite the bullet and sign on with my company's 75% cost-shared comprehensive HMO plan at the start of open enrollment next year. Same net cost out of my pocket as state healthcare, but it actually covers everything since my employer was wise enough to never change the healthcare plan he had his company running since before Obamacare made it illegal to privately insure yourself (at 15% of the current cost) with the same bullshit that Bronze is peddling for over 6x the cost.
Last edited by Thorondor; 07-29-2019 at 05:24 PM..
Old 07-29-2019, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually i never complained about my life, i complained about your ilk's faggotry
Been nice knowing you, enjoy the ban.
Old 07-29-2019, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been nice knowing you, enjoy the ban.
He'll just be back under another name because he's an addict. Can't just accept the punishment for his actions like a man.
Old 07-29-2019, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Dilbert Creator Scott Adams Uses Gilroy Mass Shooting to Promote His App
Old 07-29-2019, 08:14 PM
Sarnak

Clickbait Website Gizmodo Uses Gilroy Mass Shooting to Earn Ad Revenue
Old 07-29-2019, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Scott Adams putting his foot in his mouth is always newsworthy.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:42 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-30-2019, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

https://twitter.com/mpsregentspark/s...980096?lang=en

Amazingly, this is not satire.
Closed Thread