Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is the beef you ordered.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, posted like two seconds after Trump announced the China travel ban.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because they are (of course, so are the Republicans). Have you read the list of politicians connected to Epstein? And those are only the ones we know about! Satanists and pedophiles are perfect candidates for middle management: they are willing to mercilessly oppress the general population and they can be easily blackmailed.

Exactly! By the way, this isn't just some other person's problem. There were about 6 months in 2019 where I really thought Q was legit. This is the problem with psychology PhDs: they can weave a very convincing story! After all, the Democrats are satanists and pedophiles. The media does constantly attack Trump. But at this point I'm fairly sure Q is the NSA.

The big flaw in Q's illusion is his message: sit back and watch the show. If you think about it, only individual Americans could make America great again. Trump is an elderly, rather overweight, man. He can only ask us to do things. But the idea that he can clean up this mess without us having to get off our couches is so incredibly convenient that when combined with a bit of truth it's very persuasive.

The sad fact of the matter is that there are some 20% of Americans whose existence is totally bound up in the current state of affairs. Some of them are hopeless social services leeches. Others are part of the propaganda apparatus. Yet others are addicted to the feeling of preaching. I don't know whether Pretzelle is one of those or a random Chinese gold farmer. But these people will actively fight any sort of solution. Perhaps some sort of California quarantine . . .

I skimmed the first article. It is more COVID hysteria. The idea that anyone needs a plan to deal with THE FLU is ridiculous. Guess what: people do not live forever. The average American COVID victim is 75 with multiple health conditions. Their average life expectancy is some 5 years. Even if we took the doctored COVID stats at face value, 200,000 * 5 * 365 / 300000000 = 1.2, meaning that the average American has lost ONE DAY of life to COVID. Personally I think the whole thing is a complete fraud, but I don't even need to make that argument because the official narrative on COVID is that fucking stupid.

Remember Orwell's 'doublethink'? Magazines like Scientific American are actually anti science. There really isn't much difference between the average Catholic peon of the Medieval period and the average modern peon quoting 'Science' and taking his vaccines.

That's because masks don't work. Not only are there loads of studies that prove this, but there is no logical reason why they should work, as viruses are thousands of times smaller than even N95 surgical mask holes. It's like trying to stop mosquitoes with a chain link fence.

Ah yes, if your neighbor is jumping off a cliff you should follow him like a good little lemming. Besides, doesn't this argument work just as well in the other direction?

Gatmanno really nailed it when he said you worship Mammon. You're a lot less obvious than Pretzelle.
Zodium is a Marxist who has extolled the virtues of mao killing the landlords in China. And I worship mammon?

The point is that people don’t have confidence in going out because they’re afraid. Leadership might’ve mitigated that. Procedures for minimizing infection certainly would’ve. China, Taiwan, Japan, and Korea are open for business

We should be too, but rednecks won’t wear masks for their country. SAD!
Old 10-16-2020, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or is that something you believe about anyone daring to bring up Joe Biden's obvious corruption?
I may have met him once at an event. I meet lots of people.

I may have met him once at an event. Lots of people have had their picture taken with me.

I may have met him once about a real estate deal. I meet with lots of people.

He was briefly involved in a business deal I was looking at. I barely knew him and only met with him once or twice.

I meet lots of people. I’ve to[?]. I am the president of the nation.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take that, shape it into a nice cone shape.. then sit on it.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The point is that people don’t have confidence in going out because they’re afraid. Leadership might’ve mitigated that. Procedures for minimizing infection certainly would’ve. China, Taiwan, Japan, and Korea are open for business

I wouldn't compare US to Asia. The cultures and peoples couldn't possibly be more different. Compare US to EU instead.

Effects of lockdown compliance (including virtue-signaling but nearly-useless measures like mask-wearing for the healthy):

So let's look back.

Coronavirus comes on strong in March and April. Both EU and US announce lockdown measures. The Europeans comply like the good order-followers they are. The US, not so much since we have a system where every governor gets to ignore any federal orders as they please. Some states like New York and New Jersey imprison everyone inside but other states are defiant.

So June comes and the EU folks are all locked down and the US people are starting to really get tired of it and start breaking the rules even more. The US infection rate spikes...then starts to go lower at precisely the same time the EU rate starts to go up. That's weird right? Like the EU has been following the rules completely!

Then in September the lines nearly meet, then they both start trending up because the weather is getting colder and the traditional flu season is just around the corner. But the US rate is much lower and also not trending at the same rate. What is going on? Why are the non-mask wearing rule-breaking Americans doing better than the Europeans?
Old 10-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
I guess you missed those images and recordings of Nancy Pelosi, Andrew Cuomo and Jim Acosta all strutting around in public without their masks on.

I'm sure that's Trump's fault somehow too!
Old 10-16-2020, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't compare US to Asia. The cultures and peoples couldn't possibly be more different. Compare US to EU instead.

Effects of lockdown compliance (including virtue-signaling but nearly-useless measures like mask-wearing for the healthy):

So let's look back.

Coronavirus comes on strong in March and April. Both EU and US announce lockdown measures. The Europeans comply like the good order-followers they are. The US, not so much since we have a system where every governor gets to ignore any federal orders as they please. Some states like New York and New Jersey imprison everyone inside but other states are defiant.

So June comes and the EU folks are all locked down and the US people are starting to really get tired of it and start breaking the rules even more. The US infection rate spikes...then starts to go lower at precisely the same time the EU rate starts to go up. That's weird right? Like the EU has been following the rules completely!

Then in September the lines nearly meet, then they both start trending up because the weather is getting colder and the traditional flu season is just around the corner. But the US rate is much lower and also not trending at the same rate. What is going on? Why are the non-mask wearing rule-breaking Americans doing better than the Europeans?
Which individual EU countries are experiencing the largest increases in Covid diagnoses?
Old 10-16-2020, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which individual EU countries are experiencing the largest increases in Covid diagnoses?
Confirmed Ireland - we had 1,200 cases yesterday (quite high for our population and more than we've had at any point during the pandemic.

France had 80,000 in one day this week (Monday or Tuesday I believe).

EU is a mess right now.
Old 10-16-2020, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:

People are afraid because they're being told this is worse than it is. More importantly they are being told they can actually have a meaningful impact on it's spread. The data does not show this. I'm certainly afraid of car accidents but it doesn't mean I sell my car and weld myself in my home. Life has risks.
Old 10-16-2020, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed Ireland - we had 1,200 cases yesterday (quite high for our population and more than we've had at any point during the pandemic.

France had 80,000 in one day this week (Monday or Tuesday I believe).

EU is a mess right now.
The truth is stacking up to one simple fact. No one knew how to handle this in February. They don't know how to handle it today. People need to quit pretending that we can actually impact the natural course of this.
Closed Thread