Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 1
A: These are hacked emails, you cannot see them!
B: The laptop was abandoned and became the property of the store owner 90 days after being abandoned per store policy.

Level 2
A: Well, there's nothing in them that says Joe Biden did anything wrong.
B: Just his son receiving money from shady foreign companies for "introductions" and "meetings" with his Vice Prez father, and in his own words saying he had to give half of this illicit income to his father, Vice President Joe Biden.

Level 3
A: Well, we cannot be certain these emails are authentic! They were created and distributed by the RRRRRRRRRUSIANS (*read with a rolling R*)
B: Never before seen pictures of Hunter. Text messages. Emails. Phone numbers. Metadata. All perfectly concocted?

Level 4
A: This won't change anything. No one cares. Trump is worse *continues with debunked Russia claims and ad hominem attacks*
B: Sir, you reached level 4. This means you not only lost the argument but are also disingenuous and potentially morally bankrupt.
There was never a level 1. There's certainly not a level 4. Sorry that you care about someone's child's substance abuse. The emails are obviously doctored (learn about metadata, please). Sorry your cult leader is in a downward spiral and will be facing charges from the SDNY.
Old 10-16-2020, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Highest level

Didn't read [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2020, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same reason hyper religious morality police offend the left so badly.

I am not offended by someone being mentally abnormal. A person can't help if he was born with an oddball brain. I wouldn't discriminate on that basis alone any more than I'd discriminate for someone being born with one arm. I am offended if that person insists everyone else should participate in his delusion. Some dude has his wires crossed and wants to call himself a girl? Free country, have at it. He starts screaming at me and insisting that *I* also pretend he's a girl and calling me a bigot because I'm not sexually attracted to another man or starts telling me I need to teach my kid to be like he is--then yeah he's going to have an argument or a fight. It's in effect the same issue I have with the right-wing religious morality police trying to tell me how to live. In either case, do what works for you and leave me and my family out of it.

Danth
Because your hyper religious morality police are infesting the government and influencing their policies, wanting to deny civil rights to others.
Old 10-16-2020, 04:32 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2020, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because your hyper religious morality police are infesting the government and influencing their policies, wanting to deny civil rights to others.
They have at various times and are waiting in the wings to do so again if given half a chance. Such things ebb and flow over the years.
Old 10-16-2020, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're so edgy. I want to know what you're going to do with your miserable existence when Trump loses? maybe blow up some more in Riot discord?
Old 10-16-2020, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

well that's just down right mean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2020, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Prissy,
  • Refuses to answer simple questions when he/she/zhir knows the/she/zhir is wrong
  • Spams the same thread spastically trying to defend his guy
  • Complains he can't read compound sentences
  • Ignores what others write in response
  • Prefers handwaving arguments instead of answering them

Sounds like a reasonable, well-reasoned thinker who has strong arguments. Sounds like someone open to engage with other's ideas. Very tolerant, very open.

*Pelosi clap* lol

You sound more like the dude in kjs photo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was right, you're not worth the effort to write, and I have written enough to inform any reasonable viewer of this thread.

My work here is done. I guess we will see whose predictions are right on COVID, the election, and the laptop. The list above should give others a good hint.
Old 10-16-2020, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're so edgy. I want to know what you're going to do with your miserable existence when Trump loses? maybe blow up some more in Riot discord?
Remember that time a few words / pictures offended you so badly you had an entire channel nuked?

Old 10-16-2020, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prissy,
  • Refuses to answer simple questions when he/she/zhir knows the/she/zhir is wrong
  • Spams the same thread spastically trying to defend his guy
  • Complains he can't read compound sentences
  • Ignores what others write in response
  • Prefers handwaving arguments instead of answering them

Sounds like a reasonable, well-reasoned thinker who has strong arguments. Sounds like someone open to engage with other's ideas. Very tolerant, very open.

*Pelosi clap* lol

You sound more like the dude in kjs photo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was right, you're not worth the effort to write, and I have written enough to inform any reasonable viewer of this thread.

My work here is done. I guess we will see whose predictions are right on COVID, the election, and the laptop. The list above should give others a good hint.
Are you okay?

I don't have "a guy" in this race. I've voted for a candidate that isn't your guy. You're still upset that I made you ask your dumb flu question like 12 times?
Closed Thread