Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Default Guardians of the Dome - low-mid level guild LFM

Hello All

I would like to provide an opportunity to offer a leveling guild option in the low-mid to mid levels. We currently are a bunch of RL friends and acquaintances, there are a good maybe 15 or so members at this time. We have invited project99 players that we have grouped with and enjoyed their playstyles, and company before and had success.

We mainly enjoy finding out-of-the-way dungeon crawls to go and join/start groups in. Our current highest level is 40 at the moment, most of us in the 25-35 range.

The majority of us play LATE night PST, id say EST this translates to like 11PM-3AM EST. With some spashes of Weekend nights quite later.

Look for me in game if this is something you might like to try, we are always looking for 1-2 spots to fill out our dungeon crawl/exploring groups.

A good number of us have LIVE higher level experience in this game, and are fairly good players.

Hit me here via PM, or in game during times mentioned send /tell to Kaezyr if interested.

Thanks
Old 03-19-2015, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Just added you guys to the wiki (http://wiki.project1999.com/Guilds:Guild_List). If you want to update your entry and you're not comfortable editing a wiki feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to make the changes for you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

I have been grouping with some great people in the 30s lately, and looking to recruit even more. Remember we are just a casual style leveling guild, most active in the late PST time slots. If you are looking for a home with good people and are between 20-40, either PM or /tell me in game. Other contacts include Davinlyn, Yetikin, or Tabor.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:26 PM
Sarnak

If your looking for a laid back family-style leveling and adventuring guild, then the Guardians are still looking for good people.

No mass recruitment going on in this guild, I prefer members to be at least level 20. I have a few lower level players and alt characters that I will group with from time to time. I prefer prospective new members to group with us first. The majority of us are active from 9pm PST (12am EST) on, with some members playing into the wee hours of the night.
Old 04-17-2015, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

I am still trying to grow this guild. I really believe there is a hole to fill in project 1999 for lower to mid levels late at night. Our main active times are late night PST, or really late (after midnight EST).

If you are a casual 20-45ish and looking for a home with great people to level with and go on adventures, contact me in game.

Even if you are a main raider, and would like an alternate "off-work hours" character to join up for groups and adventures, /tell Kaezyr. Twinks welcome!

Lower levels than the recommended may also inquire on case-by case basis, if our playtime is ideal for you.
I do not believe in mass recruitment zone-by-zone, and prefer to group first. We care more about the person behind the toon.

I keep meeting great people! Encourage guilds that actually use the forum community as a resource and not just spam invite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]