Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 05:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New On Blue

Hello, everyone.
Just started a Barbarian Shaman a few days ago on the blue server. I played a shammy back in the day on the old A-Ro server. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and see if there are any casual friendly guilds out there looking for a shammy.
Old 03-28-2018, 06:08 PM
Banned

Great community here on p99! Just don't expect to meet the community through the forums! The forums is home for afk auto attackers and attention seekers!! ( for the most part ). Whenever you're ready to leave Halas and explore the rest of the world send me a tell in game! No I don't have a bunch of free stuff to give ya but - I can at least help with a smoother take off in the earlier levels! Glad to have ya with us odyin!
Old 03-28-2018, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty much what he said.

A big welcome to the server though.... Glad to have you. You ever get in a bind or need anything look for Cloke or Keyx in game although I'm not around as much as I used to be!
Old 03-28-2018, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

get some groups, meet some folks. I would worry more about a guild later tbh, but there are plenty of casual guilds to be found.
Old 03-28-2018, 07:01 PM
Banned

Absolutely. I met my first non raids guild in MistMoore. Grouped with the same people for hours and if there's synergy they'll prob invite ya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread