Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-08-2022, 02:41 AM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6770A064-0F84-4F67-B594-834EA4EB2BF6.jpg (20.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-08-2022, 02:46 AM
Banned

I don’t use sliding things on the feet but I do those leg kicks out to the side, they are a bitch

Another thing you can do from that position is row those dumbbells back one at a time. Super good for core, front shoulder of the arm you have to hold yourself up with, and your opposite side middle back. Basically the motion she’s doing but without the twist and lifting the dumbbell

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2022, 02:49 AM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2E4B3B0E-0BF4-43EB-8B96-1E335583BE78.jpg (15.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Banned

i see we're fully PG-13 now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EItmH6nXYAE-KXG.jpg (88.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-08-2022, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Old 10-08-2022, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Can't seem to embed at a point in the video, so skip to 48:32

And I love the clinical psychologist that responds "That's absolutely, categorically wrong. I mean of course what you're saying is true"

Last edited by MrSparkle001; 10-08-2022 at 11:23 AM..
Old 10-08-2022, 11:42 AM
Banned

In regards to the kid, yea you would think it would be considered child abuse to allow your kid to become very obese, but from talking with co-workers who worked at CPS in the past, they are pretty hands off with it. There was even a kid in Britain who died of a heart attack at like 350+ lbs and I don’t think her mom was charged with anything even then

However, the reverse is more true. When I was on a liquid only diet to make weight for tae kwon do my parents brought me to the doctor to make sure the diet wasn’t becoming too unhealthy. I think my bf was around 8% and I remember my parents told me the doctor told them if my bf goes to 6% he is required to notify CPS. When I put in CPS reports at work they always ask if the child appeared appropriately fed and clothed, but they are meaning fed as in not malnourished
Old 10-08-2022, 11:44 AM
Banned

I had seen that clip before somewhere too. Yea anyone that says they have a medical problem that prevents them from losing weight I always want to offer to lock them in a room for a period of time with water but no food. Given a long enough period of time in there I guarantee they will lose weight lol
Old 10-08-2022, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t use sliding things on the feet but I do those leg kicks out to the side, they are a bitch

Another thing you can do from that position is row those dumbbells back one at a time. Super good for core, front shoulder of the arm you have to hold yourself up with, and your opposite side middle back. Basically the motion she’s doing but without the twist and lifting the dumbbell
Core exercises are tough.

I remember when I used to do Beach Body Insanity, the Core portion comes in on the 2nd month. The exercises look so simple, but when you do them, it tears you up.

I hated that part. I would legit get angry, especially after doing 45 mins of cardio.

Got me ripped though. I should do that again. I can't believe I did all that on a tiled floor lol
Old 10-08-2022, 12:03 PM
Banned

More lesser known gym tips before I go on my hike:

1. If you are overweight and self-conscious, know that no one is judging you when you are at the gym. I’ve spoken to many overweight people who are insecure about their weight and have this conception that fit people at the gym are thinking “Ew what are THEY doing here?” When really from listening to the fitness community it’s the COMPLETE opposite. People are actually thinking things like “way to go!” and “we all have to start somewhere”. Things like that, they are supportive, not cruel

2. The horrible hunger from a diet is always worse in the very beginning. I don’t know the science behind the hunger hormone grellin, but something does change with your stomach and hormones and your body gets used to a reduced food intake. It never becomes completely amazing feeling (at least not for me), but it doesn’t stay as miserable as it starts

3. Circuit training or super sets are a great way to keep heart rate up while lifting, I do it almost exclusively unless training a heavy compound like squats. This is where you immediately start a set of a non-related muscle group without a rest break. So going from back to chest for example. The thing is, you can only be on one machine at a time to be polite. So if you are doing this, whatever machine you are not physically on, you aren’t on. You should NOT try to contest and say “I’m working on this machine AND that machine”. Let people use the other one and find a different one to cycle on to